Charlie Sheen

I Can Save Lindsay

3/3/2013 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-charlie-sheen-lindsay-lohan-tmzCharlie Sheen wants to become Lindsay Lohan's savior, and he thinks he has the credentials and cred to do the job.

Charlie tells TMZ, "I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."

He adds, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."

You'll recall ... Charlie and Lindsay struck up a friendship while working together on "Scary Movie 5," after which Charlie cut Lindsay a $100,000 check to help with her tax problems. Lindsay's now returning the favor by appearing in an upcoming episode of "Anger Management" -- actually, that may be Charlie doing Lindsay another solid.

Shockingly, Charlie still claims they've never hooked up, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"

sky

If he wants to save Linsey, he has to save him self first.

Hot Farts

I think the Shaman of Sherman Oaks and the Angel in an Earth Suit - Charlie Sheen and Gary Busey

should get together and kidnap Tater and tape the intervention...OMG this would be worth a pay per view extravaganza!!!!

The cigarette smoking would be epic

ellie

Charlie has a good heart and has seen it all. I do believe he could save this girl.

Lucky_130

I couldnt believe the Rouge weirdos spin on yesterdays poll story. He said we we were stupid to believe what this website tells us, when the article was entitled You be the Judge, and all it said was that Lindsay was due back in court on the 18th, and has a horrible lawyer. There were nearly 750,000 thousand votes, and nearly every poll question was at 99% before they took it down. Whats not to believe? Only the Rouge Idiots believe in Lindsay.

Reg

If she is going to be on his show , they would be taping that soon wouldn't they?

SimplyHappy

I'm sorry, but I'm tired of Charlie Sheen always trying to play hero. He reminds me of that kid in school that's always giving money, food or whatever is relevant at that moment, just to make people like them. I don't like his "been there, done that" attitude. Just because he's a "reformed" drug addict/alcoholic it doesn't mean he is the right person to give advice. Charlie Sheen in my books, didn't get better because of the way he handled his meltdown, he just got lucky. Lindsay Lohan needs professional help and guidance and C.S. can't provide that.

cooky_doe

He hasn't laid a finger on her... yet.

jill

WOW, that is insane this guy things he is a role model.
Sheen really needs to take a hard look in the mirror. He is not in any position to set himself on any kind of pedestal, he is as crazy if not crazier than she is.

cooky_doe

Charlie don't make a baby with LL. She'll be worse than Brooke and I don't think Denise can handle more kids in her care.

seamus

I just got back from the movies. My daughter and I saw Snitch(good movie) with the Rock-a former wrestler-who is a better actor than Bitcho-he more than held his own with Susan Sarandon an excellent actor. Lindsay don't hold your breath waiting for that Oscar.

Kaaka

I can HELP Lindsay too charlie , No question he is thinking along my line; Where she is SPORTING a VODKA bottle in one hand while her ANKLES is fitted behind her NECK.

msfae

Um, " I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film"... so he filmed himself having sex with her ;)

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

That *POP* sound you just heard? DUIna opening the champagne at this news.
#$$$$$$$$$$

benji88

Sent this bit*h to jail already

Cricket

Charlie is far from together himself. His heart is in the right place, but Lindsay is a lost cause. Worry about your kids and getting Brooke sober dude.