Charlie Sheen

I Can Save Lindsay

3/3/2013 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-charlie-sheen-lindsay-lohan-tmzCharlie Sheen wants to become Lindsay Lohan's savior, and he thinks he has the credentials and cred to do the job.

Charlie tells TMZ, "I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."

He adds, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."

You'll recall ... Charlie and Lindsay struck up a friendship while working together on "Scary Movie 5," after which Charlie cut Lindsay a $100,000 check to help with her tax problems. Lindsay's now returning the favor by appearing in an upcoming episode of "Anger Management" -- actually, that may be Charlie doing Lindsay another solid.

Shockingly, Charlie still claims they've never hooked up, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"

Firefly

Good Evening everyone.

Olivia3100

Sorry Charlie...Lindsay must want to be saved. Only she can do that work, walk those steps.

Grandma Cracker

I think Heidi Fleiss put it best when discussing Lindsay, Charlie, and drugs.

She said, "Charlie likes to party, but Lindsay Lohan is a drug addict". Pretty bad when Heidi Fleiss calls you out!

Grandma Cracker

<-------Courthouse Glamour Shot...hawt!

Grandma Cracker

Where is Andy?

Sjango

Charlie i need help .only5 grand And im good

StarryStarryNight

Seen her in Dublin telling the paps about the first time he gazed deep up into Lindsay Lohan's black hole of cooch, Charlie Sheen is telling TMZ that he wants to be LiLo's permanent Captain-Save-A-Ho and he thinks he'd be the perfect mentor. Yeah, I don't know if Charlie wants to be her actual mentor or if he's confusing the meaning of "mentor" with the meaning of "pimp" again. If it's the latter, he'll have to win LiLo by pimp fighting White Oprah near the dumpsters in back of the T.G.I. Friday's on Long Island.
Charlie has already bailed a ho out by giving LiLo $100,000 to pay her taxes and he gave her a guest spot on his show Anger Management, and now he's telling TMZ that he wants to help that freckled vodka stain full-time. LiLo's cracked out knight in aluminum foil armor **** out these words to TMZ about helping out a fellow f.uck-up:
Never laid a finger on her? That bandaged thumb tells me otherwise, because any finger that touches LiLo's crotch gets burned. And that whole line translates into, "Well, she sucked me off once, so technically I am telling the truth. No fingers were involved."
LiLo should take him up on his offer, because why the hell not? Spending at least 5 minutes with LiLo's annoying a.ss will make Charlie snort up every line of coke in the L.A. area and he'll pass out. Then while he's knocked out, LiLo can get into his computer and wire everything in his checking account to her account on the Caymans. It'll be her greatest heist yet.
But really, you know you've found the rock bottom of rock bottom when Charlie Sheen thinks he can help you to be a responsible and sober person.

dlisted.

Grandma Cracker

Who will mentor Lindsay next?

Mike Tyson?
Burt Reynolds?
George Jones?
Jim Jones?

Mrugowsky

She wants her career to hit a cement wall at 300 m.p.h. But Charlie's a nice guy for making the offer, however unappreciated it is.

Firefly

I had an exciting weekend at the Ranch. I walked up on a bunch of wild hogs and their babies. I was walking alone in the creek bottoms without a rifle and I should of known better. I came around a bend in the creek and came face to face with 3 large black sows, 6 black baby pigs and 1 very very monsterous brown boar. I didn't see the boar at first and started taking pictures of the baby pigs which started the pigs running. I went to get a picture of one baby that was running around confused when out of the tall grass the boar raised his head. It made a terrible scary warning sound which made me realize it was about to charge. The tusks on that sucker would of gone right through me. I turned and looked for the biggest tree closest to me and ran for it. It's been awhile since I climbed a tree so fast but the fear of being ripped apart by a pig can make you do strange things. He just wanted to scare me because he trotted off after the three sows and baby pigs with one black little pig trying to keep up with him. It's never a dull moment at the ranch.

Reed

If he's so great at saving addicts, why doesn't he do something about his last ex-wife, the mother of his two kids and help her instead of worrying about someone he says he hasn't hooked up with, yet.

Hot Farts

Chief Pudgy Rogue which of course in German means

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

HA! Dr. Cornelia 'SCHOOLING' Fudgie 'one post at a time'.

Grandma Cracker

Note to Charlie....

Please back off of Lindsay Lohan. She has systematically been destroying herself and her career for years now, and your tampering with her efforts to completely destroy herself are unwelcome.

Jen

When Charlie Sheen says he wouldn't lay a finger on you because he loves and respects you and wants to be your mentor, you know you're doing something wrong with your life.