Charlie Sheen

I Can Save Lindsay

3/3/2013 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-charlie-sheen-lindsay-lohan-tmzCharlie Sheen wants to become Lindsay Lohan's savior, and he thinks he has the credentials and cred to do the job.

Charlie tells TMZ, "I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."

He adds, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."

You'll recall ... Charlie and Lindsay struck up a friendship while working together on "Scary Movie 5," after which Charlie cut Lindsay a $100,000 check to help with her tax problems. Lindsay's now returning the favor by appearing in an upcoming episode of "Anger Management" -- actually, that may be Charlie doing Lindsay another solid.

Shockingly, Charlie still claims they've never hooked up, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"

Firefly

Charlie Sheen: I can save Lindsay.......
~
for later
~
To be a new Godess
~
So that she'll take the blame for all the dumb things I'll do in the future.
~
To make me look good.
~
If she od's because she can't keep up with me, Oh well. I tried.
Next.......Winning!

ilovegossip

Sorry if this becomes a duplicate, but my first one seems to have disappeared!

IT'S FUDGIE THE WHALE BITCHES!

@DOC, FAKE DOC ALERT! Stick a needle in yourself and die already you phony. Do it know!

IT'S FUDGIE THE WHALE BITCHES!

REAL DOC ALERT! Stick a needle in yourself and die you worthless piece of sh*t. Do it know! *smirk*

Is "Do it know" a new phrase that I'm not aware of, or does someone not know how to spell NOW???

ROZZ

Where did that Douchebag, C*cksucking, ***********, Rusty tromboner go? I'm going to knock his d*ck in the dirt.

ROZZ

That looser Fudge Packer is a Bobby Spinner. The best!

msmoeliss

I guess he's captain save a hoe.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Hey Sez, TIME?

Grandma Cracker

What is it about Lindsay that makes her TMZ threads the most hip and dangerous on the planet?

It sure isn't Lindsay!

tellmeaboutit

Now, there's a match made in hell. It shows how far Charlie has fallen after getting his ass fired. Even his new series isn't enough to make that up to him. He's piggy backing on the pig to keep in the news.
Sorry, Charlie but you don't have the kind of money she's after. Those turbanators have got you waaaay beat. Not to say she won't take what she can off you. I admit though it would be fun to see her go on one of those insane ranting addict mayhem tours Charlie went on. Advise her to do that, Chuckles and you can sell her tshirts for her!

Kookla

Oh shut up Charlie ! You can barely save yourself. One day you're claiming you're a changed man the next you're off the wagon again. Why would anyone care to save this stupid freckled bitch. She doesn't care to save her own life why should anyone else

Grandma Cracker

Ugh. I'll bet Lindsay's character on Anger Management will be in bed with her therapist before the end of the 1st visit.

Once again, Lindsay playing herself......

kambing

whatssss.. http://ternak-kambing-gibas.blogspot.com/

ketjo

Really Kelly,

Knowing were that mouths been and how how she uses that mouth of her's WHO would want to Kiss her on that mouth......Just the thought causes me to gag and want to gaggle a bottle of clorox.......

jc

Hey Charlie! You might want to save yourself the time and effort and call your brother, ask him what happens when you give that worthless POS a job and a chance.

Tesla_Consulting

"How ya like me now, America?" I like Charlie just fine. I'm from Canada.

Kelly

Omergawd. ..this mobile site!! Work with me TMZ, not against me!!