Charlie Sheen

I Can Save Lindsay

3/3/2013 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-charlie-sheen-lindsay-lohan-tmzCharlie Sheen wants to become Lindsay Lohan's savior, and he thinks he has the credentials and cred to do the job.

Charlie tells TMZ, "I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."

He adds, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."

You'll recall ... Charlie and Lindsay struck up a friendship while working together on "Scary Movie 5," after which Charlie cut Lindsay a $100,000 check to help with her tax problems. Lindsay's now returning the favor by appearing in an upcoming episode of "Anger Management" -- actually, that may be Charlie doing Lindsay another solid.

Shockingly, Charlie still claims they've never hooked up, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

well damn after no thank you for a Nip in her taxes..she did Buy him $2.99 worth of flowers..what more could he ask for?

(◉_◉) Brush Your Teeth (◉_◉)

"In The Land Of The Blind
The One Eye Man Is King"

~ Desiderius Erasmus ~

Good riddance!

My prediction of the future is that even Chuckie soon finds that even he has a limit to stupidity.

OhWell

Charley,

Hide Your Watch.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I guess his anger managment isnt doing so well so he doesnt want to lose his name in the media...so he brings Crackie in to push it along until something better pops up

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Hell, Lindsay Lohan would even make Chester The Molester want to slice off his Dick with tin snips.

CrimsonLove81

The blind leading the blind lol

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Both think they are bigger then the industry...both have major issues..but one paystime f their bills....or Lindsay to Bomb on Reality TV..Dr, Drew is calling her name...then comes celeb boxing..then comes kids parties and Bar Mitzvahs...even Danny bonadouche will have more to live for then Lielo...

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Some advice for you Charlie:

You're gonna need an ocean
Of Calamine Lotion
You'll be scratching like a hound
The minute you start to mess around
Poison Lindsay, Poison Lindsay
Late at night while you're sleeping
Poison Lindsay goes a-creeping around.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I am sure being involved with Golem Lohan will not help his Q rating...hers is at a all time low...

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

they can budget and share the same Mr. ed Vaneers

Rosemary

Don't bother, Charlie! She doesn't want to be saved and thinks she know everything. Don't waste your time.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

its like Joran vandersloot helping Jodi Arias how to shop for Rope

JiLL1

Nobody can save Lindsay except Lindsay

Sam

@dinalohan thanks Charlie for having Lindsay's back. btw can you lend me $1.3 mil?