Heidi Klum

I'm Gonna Be a Judge on

'America's Got Talent'

3/3/2013 4:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0303-aft-heidi-klum-getty"America's Got Talent" just got a lot hotter ... because TMZ has learned Heidi Klum has just signed on to be a fourth judge on the reality TV show ... which begins taping tomorrow.

Sources close to NBC tell TMZ that "AGT" scored the smokin' hot model in a last minute negotiation and Heidi hopped on a plane to New Orleans today ... where the show is holding its first audition rounds.

TMZ obtained a photo of the "AGT" set taken today ... which clearly displays the name "HEIDI" underneath her own personal judge's "X" ... which she'll use to crush people's dreams.

0303-heidi-klum-tmz-AGTHeidi joins other "AGT" judges Howie Mandel, Howard Stern and new-comer Mel B. You'll recall Sharon Osbourne quit the show at the end of last season.

boro silicate

for the truth about howard and beth see the howard stern forum @ dawgsaloon dot com

Truth is

And what's her talent besides dressing up and look cute....these talent shows are getting tired

LK

SHE NICE ON THE EYES 4 AN OLD CHICK . LOL
I JUST DON'T WANT 2 EVER HAVE 2 LISTEN 2 HER VOICE !!!!

Bamby

Why is it that they choose people that do not have much talent? She is or was a model that is now aging. Allot of people depicted as being a celebrity, I have no clue of who they are let alone why they are famous. I only know of Heidi because of who she was married to and her divorce had been splashed all over the news.

lovettebrit

Well since Sharon Osbourne is gone I won't be watching it. Heidi Klum is joke she needs to stick to modeling. I am not a fan of Heidi Klum.

LISA

I love Howie and Howard, and I still can't stand to watch the show. I like Heidi, but it took me a few years to 'get' her personality. Sort of a strange choice ... I hope this doesn't mean Project Runway is cancelled? :(

Sue from jersey

That's so stupid judge what? Nice person but always looks like a hot mess except when she did the victory secret shows . What could she possibly give advice about to the contestants and I'm do sick of Osbourne too

TJ

I think it is very suspicious why TMZ is not posting any photos of Kim Kardashian. Judging from photos on Dailymail.com, it looks like she is NOT pregnant! She is back in Paris-is the rumor of a French surrogate true?? Come on TMZ-get on the ball!!

mr.howell

I'm so sick of this woman!,she's everywhere!,and to say she's untalented is an understatement!..she's a bore! too!..gezzz..they'll let anybody on TV now!.

Barbara

Another reason NOT to watch.

lou

Who cares?

JP

So glad I canceled cable a year ago.

TJ

Kim Kardashian is NOT pregnant!!! Another "fairytale", like her "fairytale marriage". MediaTakeout.com

Truth

MEL B AND HEIDI KLUM??? THAT'S OPEN SEASON FOR HOWARD STERN. STERN'S 60YR OLD BODY PART GONNA SHOOT STRAIGHT UP, POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

Starbum

Yuck, don't need four judges!!