Heidi Klum

I'm Gonna Be a Judge on

'America's Got Talent'

3/3/2013 4:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0303-aft-heidi-klum-getty"America's Got Talent" just got a lot hotter ... because TMZ has learned Heidi Klum has just signed on to be a fourth judge on the reality TV show ... which begins taping tomorrow.

Sources close to NBC tell TMZ that "AGT" scored the smokin' hot model in a last minute negotiation and Heidi hopped on a plane to New Orleans today ... where the show is holding its first audition rounds.

TMZ obtained a photo of the "AGT" set taken today ... which clearly displays the name "HEIDI" underneath her own personal judge's "X" ... which she'll use to crush people's dreams.

0303-heidi-klum-tmz-AGTHeidi joins other "AGT" judges Howie Mandel, Howard Stern and new-comer Mel B. You'll recall Sharon Osbourne quit the show at the end of last season.

tdr9

These things happen. We need more news

Ozzie X

Is she going to do a strip tease?

Diamond Goddess!

I LOVES me some Heidi and Mel B.!!!
I never watch any of these shows because I think the talent is mediocre and the concept is played out.
But I'll tune in for a sec. to check this out.
(I thought Mel B. shoulda been the host for DWTS, too.)
Say what you want about these two ladies, they are both hard workers!!!

bring back recent posts

...I'm just waiting for the day when judges get down too the level of say....one of Honey Boo Boo's sisters....or say Scott Disick..you have my drift...

TJ

A naturally slender woman,blessed with even features, that photograph well.And you become rich & famous!! Voila!

Buddy Lee

Cant wait for this show to tank BIG time and have howard blame Mel and Heidi

DeeMaree

I had no idea so many people disliked this woman. I have never watched that runway show. Of course I'm aware of who she is. Model, married Seal, had several babies, then divorced Seal. But as I read the comments I Got tickled. A lot of posters have extreme dislike for her. Now I feel obligated to watch AGT to number one, see how annoying she is but mainly number two, to HEAR her annoying voice.

Emilio

yay

Thomas Jefferson

Scrapping the barrel with this one. She's just a very annoying person, should stick to modeling and STFU.

BigJigga304

Horrible decision, the producers should be 'X'd. Replace Mel B and Heidi w Queen Latifah

jan78

well way to ruin it......And isn't it AMERICAS got talent whats with importing judges

LightJ

Why she has no talent? She is a f*cking model, why is she judging this? Not to mention she is so overrated and not as good looking as people making her out to be, no offense but it's true.

lakerzrtheteam

Will Heidi PLEASE give it up?? She think she is all things to all people and the best at it all. The girl/lady def doesn't have talent of her own......heard her sick? It hurts!

Gjest

She's a $%&%in bore. She is 39 yrs old, but looks like she is 58.

Kathy

Hope she spars with Howard Stern, rather doubt it though.