Heidi Klum

I'm Gonna Be a Judge on

'America's Got Talent'

3/3/2013 4:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0303-aft-heidi-klum-getty"America's Got Talent" just got a lot hotter ... because TMZ has learned Heidi Klum has just signed on to be a fourth judge on the reality TV show ... which begins taping tomorrow.

Sources close to NBC tell TMZ that "AGT" scored the smokin' hot model in a last minute negotiation and Heidi hopped on a plane to New Orleans today ... where the show is holding its first audition rounds.

TMZ obtained a photo of the "AGT" set taken today ... which clearly displays the name "HEIDI" underneath her own personal judge's "X" ... which she'll use to crush people's dreams.

0303-heidi-klum-tmz-AGTHeidi joins other "AGT" judges Howie Mandel, Howard Stern and new-comer Mel B. You'll recall Sharon Osbourne quit the show at the end of last season.

lakerzrtheteam

Oops! Meant to say "sing", not sick......musta' been a Freudian slip...

LAPartyMcSage

Another airhead judge for the freak show. Remember back when talent contestants were the stars and the judges didn't make millions? Those were the good old days.

TALBERT

She will be GREAT

braintrain

That's like Mike Vick being the head of the aspca

Lola

I am rather burned out by all the foreign accents. And I hear her all the time because I watch project runway often. I doubt she knows anything much about talent or show business. Howard Stern knows nothing about talent. He doesn't like, according to his own words, actual acts with talent. He just likes the oddball acts. Mel B I don't know much about except she's got an accent, too, but at least has been in show business, in a limited fashion.

JusMyOpinion

Congratulations to Heidi. She's so beautiful and now I'll watch this show. And a special big ups to TMZ! It's been over 2 weeks and not 1 Katt Williams posting!? Thumbs up to you guys and girls.

Mrugowsky

The show should be called America's Got Talent??? Heidi won't add anything beyond another shrill shriek to the proceedings. Back to modeling and black guys.

bring back recent posts

....btw...Kim hasn't been in Paris with Kanye...cause she was due for another Plump UP ...ouch...think that is good for the baby???????????

bring back recent posts

..okok..I know she is there now..but..oddly she was " at home for several days.....needed that injection..all I was referring too...

Kookla

I just don't understand what she has to seek out real talent . I liked Sharon way way more

Kookla

She's super annoying blaaah. So fake too just look at how she tried to play out her marriage in public. And the most annoying part is the way she acted on that show of hers project runway. She's no better than Tyra.

Kookla

It's not about what country the judge is from because lets face it e winners and contestants in general are of all ethnicities. That's America for you people. However, shes got absolutely nothing that qualifies to be a judge that seeks talent

Mrugowsky

So half the judges on America's got talent aren't even American??? What gives no one else willing to do the work???

jarrollin

I wonder what Sealed the deal?

Bonnie Ross

Well, I guess I won't be watching this show anymore....can't stand her holier-than-thou attitude!