Ungrateful Lindsay Lohan

Please Shut Up

Charlie Sheen!

3/4/2013 7:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0303-lindsay-lohan-charlie-sheen-tmzLindsay Lohan is rejecting Charlie Sheen's offer to mentor her, grousing that she wishes he'd just shut up.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ ... while she appreciates everything Sheen has done for her -- and he's done a lot -- she would NEVER take him as a mentor. She's saying she knows her life is "out of control," but doesn't think the precept, "It takes one to know one," is the way to go.

As we first reported ... Sheen told TMZ he thinks Lindsay needs a mentor and he believes he's the man for the job.

She says she's grateful Charlie gave her $100k for her back taxes and supported her in "Scary Movie 5." Lindsay says she talks to Charlie from time to time ... but gripes he has no business talking about her to the media.

According to our sources, Lindsay has been regularly meeting with a therapist and feels the consistency has helped.

Do therapists recommend dumping a patient's lawyer? That would be a good start, right?

Kelly

Haha ROL changed the picture of Lindz after the triple chin comments were made! She looks even nastier in the one they have up now. Funny how she seems self conscience about that,..from Clamyons.. "Did you get my triple chin in that shot?" but she could care less about bathing, being orange, duck lips could serve as a flotation device. Delusional.

Joey Jr

I hope she loses the last person that isn't her goofy mother that was willing to help her out , Lindsay is a overgrown 5 year old , she should be happy Charlie is nice to her ...I hope he is finally done helping her ... if he wants to help someone there is lots of wonderful places that would love his time and money like World Wildlife Fund , or the cancer society or any of the millions that need and deserve it

TW

This twit should be honored he wants to help her so much. He was a wild child/adult and was a well known fact he was a boozy, sex crazed druggy. He "cleaned" himself up and still managed to have a career. Lohan on the other hand couldn't get a decent role let alone her own tv show. She should literally be on her knees at Charlie's door thanking him for trying to get her working in her "profession" again. Whatever that is now

Grandma Cracker

<-----Mark Heller told me to smile in court.

Firefly

Ok, you all know how I like to throw out there the preposterous and see if anything sticks. Well here is another one that is so far out there you'd need a telescope to see it.
~
What IF Heller is secretly working to get Lindsay put away? What if he is such a bad actor that it is making him look bad. Think about it. Here is an incompitant lawyer that is fcking up the paper work, making demands that he knows won't fly, telling Lindsay they will take it to court. You know he knows he can't win. BUT he keeps letting Lindsay call the shots when he knows that that will get her jail time. WHY doesn't he tell her? I keep coming back to that point. If he told Lindsay you will get jail time if we take this to court wouldn't she listen to him? Who is paying him? Who would like to see Lindsay go down to clean herself up? Ask those questions and it's a possibility and doesn't sound so preposterous.

Applehead

Never thought I'd ever find myself agreeing with Lindsey. There maybe hope cor her yet. Or maybe it's just a case of a stopped clock showing the correct time twice a day.

Vinsetta

I always laugh when these stores say she refuses to take a plea deal because she says she doesn't have a problem. It's just so obvious she has a huge problem, that I crack up. This she will never admit to. That would put a big kink in her clubbing.

Hey Kelly,...I used the mobile site this morning to post a comment and it went right on. But maybe the internet traffic was light on the site. I just noticed you said it took 15 min for one of yours. Shouldn't take that long.

Scary

So, in other words, he wants to bone her, but she's saying no?

Bitchplease

Can we send her & Hodashian sent to the moon? People r dying & this is what peeps r worried about?

nicaw

Lindsay's big issue is that she doesn't want people talking about her. Charlie Sheen, her dad, Pitbull, and I think a tv show have all either mentioned her or talked about her in the media.

She needs to recognize that the talk won't go away until she's no longer worthy of being talked about. Plus, until her legal issues are put behind her (hopefully with a stint in jail), she's going to be in the media.

I'll at least give it to Amanda Bynes. She had some major issues that the media picked up and flew off the radar. Lindsay needs to take note.

942903

judy jetson

Charlie Sheen just wants publicity and he's using Lindsay to get it. If Charlie really wanted to help her he would call her not go to the press. He's as messed up as she is.

Firefly

-- we're told Lohan will point-blank not agree to time in rehabilitation.
~
They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'.
~
That didn't work so well for Amy Winehouse did it? RIP Amy.

Sonja

Ugh.. just shut you over blown b!tch! Of course you think therapy is the way to go, you think the courts will view it as rehab and let you slide while you continue to drink, snort and chew down your adderall all the while getting 'the help you need' from weekly whine sessions with a therapist. 'Eff you!

Kelly

Off topic but I hope LA Native is doing okay. I haven't seen any posts myself and have just been hoping things are getting better.