Ungrateful Lindsay Lohan

Please Shut Up

Charlie Sheen!

3/4/2013 7:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0303-lindsay-lohan-charlie-sheen-tmzLindsay Lohan is rejecting Charlie Sheen's offer to mentor her, grousing that she wishes he'd just shut up.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ ... while she appreciates everything Sheen has done for her -- and he's done a lot -- she would NEVER take him as a mentor. She's saying she knows her life is "out of control," but doesn't think the precept, "It takes one to know one," is the way to go.

As we first reported ... Sheen told TMZ he thinks Lindsay needs a mentor and he believes he's the man for the job.

She says she's grateful Charlie gave her $100k for her back taxes and supported her in "Scary Movie 5." Lindsay says she talks to Charlie from time to time ... but gripes he has no business talking about her to the media.

According to our sources, Lindsay has been regularly meeting with a therapist and feels the consistency has helped.

Do therapists recommend dumping a patient's lawyer? That would be a good start, right?

texaschickeee

The last thing these two need to do is hook up? can you image if they got it on and reproduced? OMG that is not just scary.....

STFUP

Why are so many so intent on trying to help this train wreck? Let it crash!
She NEEDS to hit bottom & do some REAL time in jail to wake her stupid, over-enttiled ass back up to reality before she winds up dead!

Kelly

@ Janet I don't know where TMZ posted my reply to you but I agree with you. I've always thought Heller is just playing along. Really. ..what does he have to lose? His right to practice? Lol. He has a motive in representing her. I'm afraid she's shot herself in the foot with Charlie here too. He has been the only one I can think of who has offered to and has helped her.

ketjo

Off later on this morning to get all this long hair cut off...Thats right ! Off it comes....going to get me something short and sassy and easy on care .......only problem is ...I'm a old Southern Gal and that means I love Big Hair.....full and High ....LOL so what ever style they come up with it's going be full...on top at least......
I got to have new head shots down for the back cover of my new novel and need a more " modern up to date " look at least thats what the little old gals in Atlanta tell me.....guess Mrs Santa Clause is not the best look for a Adventure Romance Writer to have......LOL......
Hell as long as I don't look pen headed I will be happy......I can always buy me some Dolly Parton wigs if I want big hair.......

StarryStarryNight

if his offer had included paying off all of her bills, buying her a new home, a new porsche, a new wardrobe, a 6 figure monthly allowance...

she'd have been on it like a duck on a june bug.

Mumra the Ever Living

Is talking to the same bartender every night the equivalent of having a psychotherapist?

NOT ELMO

LindSick LowHand
Please Shut Up
CharLIE !......................................UNGRATEFUL SLUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly

I'll give her this much, she's caused me to resuscitate my Twitter account.

scarecrow

winning

Its Nikki Bitches

Lindsay Lohan Thrown Under The Bus By Her Assistant, Refuses Mentoring From Charlie Sheen

By Crazy Days and Nights, Mon, March 04, 2013

I'm sure one of these weeks Lindsay Lohan will wake up one morning and find herself noticeably absent from the news. If it is not because she is in jail, it is because she has burned through every possible job offer and has no more tricks left in her bag to satisfy her sugar daddies. She will then probably go out and do something to get herself arrested and more attention. Over the weekend Charlie Sheen offered to mentor Lindsay Lohan. She told him she is fine and that she does not need any help at all and to stop talking about her in the media because that is Dina's job and she needs to do something to justify the money she takes from Lindsay every month. I hope she filmed her Anger Management spot, because if not, Charlie could just as easily make that person Tiffany or Tila Tequila. In other good news for Lindsay, her former assistant is testifying against her. Yep, the person Lindsay swears was driving the Porsche is actually on the side of prosecutors in this one so if Lindsay goes to trial, she will lose. There are are also other people who saw her driving. And her lawyer suks.

StarryStarryNight

The only people who want to save Lindsay Lohan at this point are buffoons, crackheads, enablers and the delusional. And Charlie Sheen might be all four. Lindsay is in a particularly bad place right now, as she faces criminal charges in LA and NYC, plus a probable probation violation, plus she owes back taxes for 2009, 2010, and 2011, so all of her accounts have liens on them. If Charlie Sheen is still as wealthy as I think he is (?), he would probably be able to take care of her back-tax situation with relative ease – although she would still be millions of dollars in debt because of legal fees, her crack hoarding, etc. My point is that Charlie doesn’t want to simply “give” Lindsay the money. He wants to “help” her in the long-term. He wants to be her crack mentor.
“I’ve never laid a finger on her that wasn’t on film” – so they only make love in front of cameras. That doesn’t shock me at all. But even though Charlie is still trying to help out his crack-sister (and truly, I think Charlie is trying to help her in his own special way), Lindsay is all “STFU, Charlie!” Because why not? It’s not like Charlie is just handing her $100,000 checks. Oh, wait.

Again with the “therapy”. I would love to know if her therapist is real. I would love to know if Lindsay actually sees this therapist with any regularity. I would love to know how Lindsay is paying her therapist. As for Lindsay trying to tell Charlie to back off… good one.

celebitchy.com

Julia

Refusing Charlie's help is by far Lindsay's dumbest move given her present situation. I can't even wish her good luck because she has just screwed herself beyond belief. Surprisingly, Charlie's olive branch is her best bet!

Its Nikki Bitches

Good Morning Murma, Alicia, Dr. Cracker, Ketjo, Kelly

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahahha!!! TMZ added Ungrateful Lindsay Lohan to this story.
This morning it didn't say that...LMFAO!!!!

Cant wait to see what Charlie fires back and says.

jill

drama queens at tmz are at it again. how is she ungrateful because she doesn't want someone talking about her? weak swipe by tmz. she has every right to tell him to shut up.