Drake

$50K RAINMAKER

At Strip Club

3/4/2013 8:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304_drake_making_it_rain_launchThese pics are INSANE ... Drake rolled into a strip club in Charlotte, opened a CARDBOARD BOX filled with bricks of cash, and TMZ has pics of the $50,000 rainstorm he unleashed on the dancers.

It all went down at Cameo Nightclub, and by the time Drake was done there was so much cash ... it literally carpeted the floor.

We're told another rapper named Bleu Davinci chipped in an additional $25,000.

There's been a lot of talk about whether Drake has real street cred ... or if he's just a poser with a privileged upbringing.

So now that you've seen these pics, we gotta ask ...

steve

I just need to know from your legal staff (it being tax season) can a "rainmaker" write-off the "rain" as an advertising expense or as a charitable contribution? I'm in a low tax bracket and would like to make it rain.....pennies!

Caddtsrx3

Punk punk puk what a male whore. Is his momma still living she F Ed raising this jackass

Joe

1. Its HIS money
2. He's a millionaire
3. Its called a STIP CLUB! You're suppose to throw money!

DEREK M

I gotta say I'm a fan of rap but cannot stand Drake. That being said I gotta admit it's funny that him spending his own money can piss off so many people. What's he supposed to do give that money to you? What have you done to earn it? How much have you donated to charity to dictate what he's supposed to do with that money? Broke azz white people get mad when a man of color is getting money because you can't believe a man with darker skin has more material wealth than you a. Now if it was Justin Timberlake doing this ya'll wouldn't care as much

whocares

What a waste of money. At least he's supporting the economy!

whocares

I could pay for my kids to go to college on that. At least one of them at a state school. How sad, Make it rain on me Drake...

SistahSoul

Who's the stripper with all that cellulite? If she can strip looking like that, then so can I.

MrsPotato

Who is Drake trying to fool?

As someone who lives in Toronto, I know for a fact that Drake grew up in one of the nicer neighborhoods here! He is anything but what he's pretending to be! It's actually very very ridiculous!

jewels29

I'm from Toronto...where Drake is from and he is a complete POSER! He's from a rich area of the city called Forest Hill and now he's rapping about coming up from the bottom....He's got ZERO street creed...just a rich kid.

CochiseLiberty

And what these "strippers" do for this money is DISGUSTING and an INSULT to all women (including themselves). Thanks Rappers for your contribution (to whoresville). That's $50,000 ones that may have been YOU KNOW WHERE. I pity whoever has to handle that $ later. Ewwwwww!

Misfitttt

wheelchair jimmy! this guy was on degrassi for crying outloud, real gangster

Warren

If this impresses you in any way you are a degenerate. Only a low class moron would think a box of $1 bills shows the world anything besides what a low class POS you are. The average IQ in that room is similar to that of a 2nd grade classroom, in Somalia.

nemo6978

when was the last time you heard of a jewish person without a privileged upbringing? yea drake we know your black... uve heard it your whole life but we aint buyin it....

Edith

IRS go after him!!!!!

IndyMike

Drake is such a hard ass......