Drake

$50K RAINMAKER

At Strip Club

3/4/2013 8:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304_drake_making_it_rain_launchThese pics are INSANE ... Drake rolled into a strip club in Charlotte, opened a CARDBOARD BOX filled with bricks of cash, and TMZ has pics of the $50,000 rainstorm he unleashed on the dancers.

It all went down at Cameo Nightclub, and by the time Drake was done there was so much cash ... it literally carpeted the floor.

We're told another rapper named Bleu Davinci chipped in an additional $25,000.

There's been a lot of talk about whether Drake has real street cred ... or if he's just a poser with a privileged upbringing.

So now that you've seen these pics, we gotta ask ...

IndyMike

TMZ March 4, 2019 headline: Drake files bankruptcy. Can't pay child support. All assets in bankruptcy auction. Stupid bitch!

Detrex

It's not real...... Club gives 'funny money' to rappers for pr ...... then club gets most of it back at end of the night .... Think about it...

TexasGirl

Everyone keeps talking about how he should've donatedto charity, I'm sure one of the strippers was named Charity.

foreverOnline

Damn I really wishing I was one of those fat ,dirty ,cellulite galore strippers right about now...

Nkozi

I would be more impressed if he donated $50,000 to the Ronald McDonald House or more specifically an underprivileged school in the United States or his beloved Canada.

Bayleebby

I wish I was a stripper :( my bf won't let me :(

DaDa

For 50k you think that they would go to a club where the women didn't look like their legs were hit with a sack of nickels. I mean WoW I didn't know cottage cheese came in bags now! For a "high end" strip club, Really? ..... Really? ?

Really?

You know I could think of so many other things that he could do with that money. My husband can't find a job and he is a disabled veteran. We live pay check to pay check and have a hard time buying clothes and shoes. I haven't got a new shirt in a year. Come on.... really. People are starving......Donate some money, or send some my way. Shoot, there is so much more to life than this crap. REally sad.

Dstro

Apparently his rap career provides enough job security that he can afford to use his discretionary income to help feed stripper kids. Good for you sir.

Fredo T

Way to go buddy. Its super cool to throw cash like that. Let's see how much he regrets it a couple years from now. When his ass is considering welfare.

o rly

Drake doesn't (currently) claim to have street cred.

bizzy626

DID THE STRIPPERS WEAR FACE MASKS !

rlemons

Must be nice to be able to throw money away like its nothing! ****ing famous people, gross.

BradDavis

He's a half jew. That's why he tried to take the money back afterwards.

andria

Everyone seems to forget that he was on Degrassi and his real name is Aubrey. Real hardcore.