Drake

$50K RAINMAKER

At Strip Club

3/4/2013 8:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304_drake_making_it_rain_launchThese pics are INSANE ... Drake rolled into a strip club in Charlotte, opened a CARDBOARD BOX filled with bricks of cash, and TMZ has pics of the $50,000 rainstorm he unleashed on the dancers.

It all went down at Cameo Nightclub, and by the time Drake was done there was so much cash ... it literally carpeted the floor.

We're told another rapper named Bleu Davinci chipped in an additional $25,000.

There's been a lot of talk about whether Drake has real street cred ... or if he's just a poser with a privileged upbringing.

So now that you've seen these pics, we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

en Todo Momento!!

did someone (bank employee BofA?) borrow fifty grand out of an atm machine for a photo op?! wow, so we have really stooped so low, have we mrs gonsales... it's not like they were going to spend it or anything...

J

So that 99 cents you invested in one of his songs is now on the floor of a strip club.

Audieme

Is Drake wearing lipstick? I think I have the same MAC shade (pink rose).

Drea

Talk about paper cuts. Someone forgot to order used bills! Tsk tsk.

F*ckAMERICA

How many pair of shoes or coats have y'all bought for the poor none? So quit hating the man.

zeek zeex

Great stimulus package for the pole hoes. Probably a great stimulate package for Drizzy. If I hit the lotto I'll do the same and live large. I've only rained chump money but man it feels as good as a hard on. I'd rather a fat ass with cellulite than a anorexic Victoria's Secret toothpick. I love strippers.

zeek zeex

A lot of these strippers are working their way through college, working mothers, and so on. Usually, to perform the service they work so hard at only nets them small $, so if nothing else Drake made some of those that are considered as lowly trash feel as if they're on top of the world. Good for you Drake.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14