'Real Housewives of Bev Hills'

Move to BOYCOTT Show

3/4/2013 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304_adrienne_camille_01
Several lawyers and managers in Hollywood have banned together to tell clients who could become cast members of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" to stay clear of the show ... TMZ has learned.

Sources very familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the triggers for the boycott are Camille Grammer and Adrienne Maloof. As we first reported, both of them will NOT be returning to the show.

Here's the gripe -- the way the show is structured, cast members can say ANYTHING about anyone on the show and get away with it, even if it's inaccurate and malicious. Camille and Adrienne have -- in the past -- complained that other cast members have lied about their business ventures, including Adrienne's Las Vegas casino, and they've had no legal recourse.

As one professional put it, "It's fine if Brandi Glanville does the show. She doesn't have anything going for her and the show makes her famous. But for someone who has a real business or career outside the show, they need to stay a mile away."

That may be a reason why we're told LeAnn Rimes will NEVER do the show.

Professor Sherlock

This is so stupid the same reason I'm here is why I watch the show I'm bored and if I had kids or something better to do I'd be doing it. Fact is the I like watching Brandi and Lisa and Yolanda I think that's what people who do stuff are up to. The rest are old and have no business on high def. if you are invested in this as a means of spiritual or cultural depth or definition that's gross. I think its all around entertaining its not television though Andy Warhol was doing this .... long ago and canned it as art. Buying into anyone like the true camel toe like Lee Ann Rymes with nobody cares also investing in her would mean dumbing myself down with whatever instruments she's seriously abused to create a cd and call it music.

Rossetta

Ok, No one has to do the show the first time, or sign up for the second time..Stop whining..
Oh, did someone ask Leann to be a BHHW..I would doubt that..
Most of the Atlanta housewives are in business-Same with the O.C. NJHW is such a mess, who knows-they are all rellated!!

Whocares

Oily much there ladies? Damn! I know know you can afford some powder. Spoiled, snobby, self-important women still slap their rich faces with big pillowy things with powder, right? Bug Bunny taught me that.

Joanne

I'm sorry but isn't Adrienne only famous and wealthy because of her parents and ex husband? And Camille is only wealthy and famous because of her ex-husband. Brandi just wrote a best selling book, and although her ex wasn't as rich or famous as Adrienne's and Camille's wealth ties it still seems like they are all famous for similar reasons. They were somebody's child or wife...So Adrienne and Camille really just need to move on and self reflect more and they will probably reach the same conclusion as I just did. None of these women seem to have really done that much for themselves besides for winning the husband and family lottery.

OICU4455

Oh no!!!!
Has anyone else noticed something that 90% of all real house wives have in common. They have way to much plastic surgery. I rarely watch but turned on the Real Hack Wives of Beverly Hills and was shocked at how all of them looked like they were made out of plastic. Do they really think that they look better with those fake lips and cheek bones?
The look down right ugly.

Parker

Whats Camilles business venture...having rich mans kids so she can have a meal ticket...bitch aint no housewife...shes a mean azz plastic made housewhore........team kelsey here......he got away from this plastic whore..............

Caddtsrx3

These rich ass hoe s knew what they signed on to do husbands also give me a break !

ilovegossip

LOL! Nice slam on Brandi. Boy the Brandi fans are going to have a fit.

John F. C. Taylor

Here is a better idea. Cancel them all. That way we wouldn't have to put up with this idiocy any longer.

Shir

LOL, glad these 2 are going. All Adrienne did while seh was on the show was yell at her husband.. She wasn't interesting at all and same with Camille..BORING

Think its funny no matter what Brandy said, it never made the air... But Adrienne blew it up to high, of course people became curious.. All she needed to do was blow it off.. Camille is nothing more than a trouble maker. do they both have businesses? I thought all they did was spend money

Sue

I can't even get to the article because I'm so hung up on the amount of BAD plastic surgery these two have had...Jesus! with all their money and this is what they come out looking like? Wow

Ambereyz3

Nothing real about these hoe bags!

LISA

Is it just me, or does anyone else see the 'Hollywood Hooters' article in this article?

Sandra

These plastic surgery clowns should never have been on television to begin with!! I hate reality TV and never watch!!!

LISA

About that boycott ... I just saw a tweet to Reality Tea, Bravo and TMZ from Andy Cohen. He tweets, "Thank you for making me laugh today."