« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brian Wilson

I Will NEVER Be a Yankee

... OR WILL I?!?!

3/5/2013 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030413_brian_wilson_launch

When we asked free agent MLB pitcher Brian Wilson if he would play for the Yankees next season ... he gave us a very interesting answer ... an answer that could be interpreted two ways:

Most people's interpretation -- I would rather die a painful death than sign with NY because I'm from Boston and would never join the team I've been trained to hate with every fiber of my being.

Delusional Yankee Fan interpretation -- He didn't exactly say "No".

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

fujimo

who is he. got to be a nobody.

Jackson

I doubt it has anything to do with him being from Boston but more that he would have shave that beard of his. And lets be honest, he's known more for his beard than his pitching

RD

He's just a average pitcher trying to extend his already expired shelf life by acting crazy. He knows his baseball life is finished and wants to make money by acting so stupid with his stupid looking beard.

Mumra the Ever Living

Well, he will never play for the Yankees as long as he has that hair/beard combo. The Yank's have both clothing and hair requirements - and looking like a bum is not on the OK list.
When Johnny Damon signed with the Yanks, he was more than happy to shave off his beard.

Me Too

He's right that he'll never play for the Yankees-- they wouldn't be interested in him if he pitched for free. Loser.

jules

Where the hell did he crawl out of? Get that man a razor or a new mountain. Geeshhh

sb

the yanks have no use for that busted suitcase of a m******* anyway...

Toilethead

Everybody has their price. If the Yanks throw enough money at him he'll sign.

HarveysCup

Im a yankees fan and i wouldnt want that sideshow bum anywhere near our team! he'd be better for the Mets....

Cat

I was always under the impression that men with out of control beards such as his use it to trap their food, but from the stains on his shirt I stand corrected!!! HA! HA!

spectator72

Why ruin a clean uniform .He has that Boston attitude so stay in Beantown . I wonder why Boston doesn't sign a home town boy .

Anibelleaz1

This guy is so hot, why does he do this to himself, he looks dirty.

Michael

He looks like he HAS BEEN "Playing Dirty" as his shirt is soiled. ALSO.....to be a YANKEE...it is MANDATORY that the players are clean shaven btw. So I can almost assure you that he will NOT sign with the Bronx **** Suckers!! GO ANGELS!!!

Roman

Yankees suck anyway. They can keep their shaved, injured players...

Cold Azz Honkey

Screw the Yankees and that my friends is from TEXAS.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments