'Breaking Bad' Star

'F**K DELTA'

3/6/2013 9:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0306_dean-norris_gettyWow ... "Breaking Bad" star Dean Norris REALLY hates Delta ... going off on the airline twice in one week about its god-awful service ... seriously, the rants are super angry.

Norris just tweeted, "Back on sh*t hole Delta 2nd flight 3 days delayed cause missing flight attendant!!!what a horsesh*t company hub system=no choice=f**ked."

You'd think he'd have learned his lesson ... because just two days earlier, Norris tweeted a similar expletive-filled tirade inspired by the airline, writing, "Delta airlines SUCKS. wish I had a more intense word for suck to describe how much they SUCK. Southwest kicks your ass! #delta#f**kdelta."

Delta has since responded to Dean on Twitter with an apology, writing, "I'm terribly sorry for your travel experience. Pls follow and DM your confirmation number. I'd like to make things right."

Vote2012

I have to agree I stay away from all Delta flights I have no idea how this sorry airline stays in business. I hope they do not take care of their planes like they take care of customers. In my opinion the entire airline industry in this country sucks. We have a federal government controlled airline industry and anything the government gets involved in gets screwed up.

www.accountkiller.com

Very unprofessional. He is an ass on Breaking Bad and looks to be no different in real life. Have some class.

@davidvmike

"I'm terribly sorry for your travel experience. Pls follow and DM your confirmation number. I'd like to make things right."..?

Don't forget about all the other costumers Delta.

Seriously

Him and chuck Norris should start an airline company

Chuck

We try to avoid Delta, American and especially US Air when flying. We try to alway book on SWAirlines or Continental (United). We have discovered there is a lot of difference between the Continental trained personell and those trained by United. Continental stand head and shoulders above the United folks. Just the way it is.

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

DELTA,

Don't Ever Leave The Airport

Socalpimp

They only way DELTA helps you out is if your a celebrity....they give a **** about the average flier

If sense were common everyone would have it.

I love this guy. He's hilarious and so unapologetically male. I could totally see him swilling beer at a football game then ending up in jail at the end of the night, puppying up to the wife the next day for forgiveness, then doing it all over again.
"F*** DELTA!"
"F*** VEGANS!"
"F*** SUBARUS AND PRIUSES!"
"F*** CANDY-ASS MIXOLOGISTS JUST GIMMEE A DAMN BEER!!!!"

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Delta probably made him pay for 2 seats, for his fat ass. So of course he's PO'd ha ha.

Cheryl A.

It's a commercial airline, not some swanky Jet you paid a billion dollars for. I am pretty sure you are not the only person who had to wait that day, just the biggest complainer. WAAAA WAAAA WAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

canwetalk

double yikes!

Shelley

Was he on my flight? I had the same issues. Plane delayed 1 hour due to flight attendants not there. Was re-booked to a connecting flight the next morning! Delta needs to get their act together.

Caddtsrx3

He needs an assistant other airlines I am sure we're avail for him to fly Fxxking primadonna

Lauri

Hmm- I got upgraded to first on my flight with Delta tomorrow. Can't say I agree...

CANDICE_L