Lindsay Lohan

I'm Keeping My Lawyer

The Media Lies!!!

3/6/2013 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0305_lindsa_lohan_mark_heller_getty
Lindsay Lohan
doesn't care that the judge in her criminal case and the media have called her lawyer incompetent ... she's sticking with him.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... she's angry that the media is painting Mark Heller as a nincompoop.   She says, "It's all lies."

What's more ... Lindsay doesn't care that Judge James Dabney also called Heller incompetent to practice in California.  In fact, the judge was brutally honest ... to the point he said if Lindsay keeps Heller, he'll order her to court for the next hearing to explain why she would be waiving her right to a lawyer who knows what he's doing.

As we first reported ... Michael Lohan reached out to his daughter and offered to pay for a new lawyer, but she turned him down flat.

Lindsay has 12 days to change her mind, because her criminal trial kicks off on the 18th.  If Heller screws up, Lindsay could end up in the pokey for months.

LISA

Of course Lindsay thinks anything negative about Heller is, “all lies.” That’s how she deals with anything unpleasant (ie. She refused to read the negative Liz and Dick reviews). I guess she's calling the judge a liar too, because he is the one who started it.

Mary

So glad she is keeping him, I was losing sleep over this, now tonight I can finally get a good nights sleep. March 18 should be interesting.

R. Schwetzer

Maybe LiLo's smartest move for the moment: she knows she lied about who drove the Porsche, and can't wriggle out of that anymore. So if she goes to the slammer, she can always blame her incompetent laywer

seamus

Lindsay's theme song.

And now, the end is here
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and ev'ry highway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way,
"Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way"

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!

Yes, it was my way

Squatting Thunder

if Lowhan is convicted with Heller representing her it will set up a basis for an appeal based on incompetence it may not keep her out of jail but it can delay it for months.

Hot Farts

what choice does she have? to spend money on this case is folley.

Even if she had Holly she would not win this case it makes no difference who represents her.

Sam

This may be the first time in years that the public is actually looking forward to viewing Lindsay, albeit on much smaller screen than Chief Remove My Gallbladder bragged about, come March 18th.

helloitsme

That's good news for the public

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

I'd pay to watch this live on Pay Per View! When Heller got he asss reamed that was mighty Epic!

janet

@cricket...all this has always been a joke to Lohan. But Holleys has been able to get her out of it about 98% of the time.

A few years ago when Lohan got more then 3 hours in jail. Lindsay, Dina and Michael bashed the hell out of Holley calling her no good a rotten laywer incompentent and on and on. So Heller is in good company with the Lohans bashing.

No more poor little Lindsay. You can laugh, mock the court, judges, lawyers, cops only so many times. It all catches up. Just a matter of time. That time could be on the 18th.

The Maharincess of Franistan

GOOD!!!

Keep him!!! Then this no-good, white trash f*cking b*tch can FINALLY GO TO JAIL!!!!

Good riddance!

Maybe Crackie was trying for an Alford plea and ended up with an Alfred E. Newman plea? The 'What, me worry?' defense?

dynahog

Lindsay is Lindsay. I hope for her sake she did get some independent expert advice from a California legal expert.

I agree the Judge did not call the New Yorker "incompetent". He said to Heller that he should get "competent advice from someone who knows California Law". If Lindsay goes the way reported here, she has to tell the Judge and that is her choice - - but it is not grounds for any appeals.

dynahog