Sam Elliott

I WASN'T Invited

to 'Lebowski Fest'

3/6/2013 7:51 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030613_sam_elliott_launch
Today marks the 15th anniversary of the release of the "The Big Lebowski" ... but you won't see Sam Elliott celebrating at the upcoming "Lebowski Fest" in L.A. ... 'cause Sam says he hasn't been invited.

Elliott -- who played the cowboyish "Stranger" who narrated the movie -- was out in L.A. yesterday ... when we asked about the Lebowski Fest West -- set for L.A. later this month.

FYI -- Lebowski Fest is kinda like a Trekkie convention ... only with more weed. Tons of stars from the movie's cast have appeared at various fests over the years (including Jeff Bridges) but it seems Elliott's invite must've been lost in the mail.

Still, sounds like he's open to attend ... which is pretty cool.

Abide.

mary

sam elliot,is a great actor and has a wonderful voice. he seems to be very laid back and isnt hollywood. i admire him as a person.

Mrugowsky

That movie is overrated. Elliot's got a great narration voice. I agree with harrybawls 2 about the Frog movie-classic.

King34

Nice Marmot

Bravo600

Sam is so cool, without trying.

CorkiDeCat

He's hot...

TxGal

They need to make a movie (or TV show) with Sam Elliot and Mark Harmon as brothers. They look just enough alike to pass for brothers and both have that cool but tough thing going for them.

treyc

He looks really good! Why doesn't he work more. Imo, he should be where Tommy Lee Jones and Harrison Ford are in their careers. He kept his looks and those guys, well.. plus he is a really good actor to boot.
If anyone he knows or he come across this comment.
Sam, quit with the f bombs. You use it a lot with TMZ and it is trashy. Ok, rant over. lol

leah

He is sooooo hot, always has been and always will be!!!!

Azi

I'll be damned if I R.S.V.P. now.

Heather Pina

I would give any and all parts of me just to meet my man SAM ELLIOTT.... Sam "forever". Most gorgeous man EVER! I know he stay's here... Sam I know where you go when you are here in Eugene, OR... I always just miss you when you go.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3