Taylor Swift

I Made Nearly $1 MIL

On My Last Breakup

3/6/2013 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1019_taylor_swift_house_lau
Taylor Swift
is so good at breaking up ... she's actually learned how to turn a profit on it -- earning nearly $1 million after dumping the house she purchased to be closer to her ex-boyfriend Conor Kennedy.

As we reported, Swift purchased a $4.8 million mansion in Hyannis Port, MA next to the Kennedy compound last year while she was dating Conor. But -- shocker -- Taylor and Conor broke up soon after.

Now we've learned Swift has flipped the home for a huge profit -- selling the place a couple weeks ago for $5,675,000 ... that's a profit of $875,000 in just a few months.

She might suck at relationships ... but she's killing it on the real estate market.

Ginger

She doesn't have s e x so the men or boys don't stay for long !!!

kbeck1946

She's not worth a $1 to me...

@TheOnlyDanDodge-ontwitter

This video is all about TayTay and her breakups! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRCcdRJ5SVk

John T.

I can't find anything even pretty about her. She is very childish. What all these guys see in er is beyond me, tall skinny bag of bones. She needs to grow up and smell the coffee before eveyone turns on her. Acting like a bed hopper won't cut it. Sure as hell wouldn't want my son to go out with her no matter how much cash she has. She needs a shrink.

helloitsme

Aw! That is hilarious since she swore people made up rumors about her buying a home by her boyfriend. Lol

StraightFromTheHip

Just the "Girl next door" version of Kim Kardashian, but with a better disguise, but at the end of the day, a nasty "HO is a nasty HO!!! (I know,it's whore) but HO just has a much better visual affect in text.

willard

one trick pony

Lynn317

Will the title to her next song be ... “How I made a million in Real Estate by chasing high school boy” ???

youdontknowme

OMG can somebody PLEASE explain to me as to why she's a whore? I don't see why. Geez, TMZ has the worse people commenting on their articles.

Dom The Mover

Talented Woman, wish she'd slow down and find her perfect match, we could use some great love songs instead of break up songs

Scott

The real estate agents did better. Probably $700k in commissions and did not have to invest anything.

Isibella

I think she is a bit of a Slut. She needs to grow up....

Mrugowsky

Boring beige twa* that has too much $$$ on her hands.

LAPartyMcSage

No duh. She makes money off of every breakup by writing a song about it. Heck., when she's an old spinster she can make love to her materialist wealth and be reincarnated as a gold bar or a luxury car.

mary

She wanted to be a Kennedy so bad, althought why is beyond me. Not to bright, that poor girl - I know, she made money, but she's got people working for her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments