Jennifer Lopez

Please Admit My Twins

To Your School

3/7/2013 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0306_jlo_buckley_school_compositeJennifer Lopez is experiencing the kind of stress that hundreds of rich L.A. mommies endure every year -- getting their kids into exclusive, VERY EXPENSIVE private schools.

We've learned Jennifer has been making the rounds in L.A., interviewing schools for her 5-year-old twins, who will be starting kindergarten in the Fall.

We know she went with kids in tow Tuesday to the famous Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley ... considered by many to be the best L.A. has to offer.  By the way, it better be -- tuition and other costs total $33,345 for the year -- PER KID!

And when we say Jennifer was interviewing ... she's the one -- like all the other parents -- who had to put on some snazzy clothes to impress.  Lots of very rich, very famous parents try getting their kids into Buckley.

Alums include Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Matthew Perry and current student Paris Jackson.

We checked the roster for Buckley's High School but couldn't find Casper Smart on the list ... kidding!

jasper121

NOT A VERY IMPRESSIVE ALUMNI.

CelesteLaw

Maybe "hard to get into" .... but my, my, my .... look at all the "brilliant" alumni Harvard, Stanford, and the rest of the Ivy League must have held room for: Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Nicole Richie, Matthew Perry and current student Paris Jackson. Yes, some very "illustrious" alum all making the world a better place wth their clean-living, law-abiding, and intellectual lifestyles!!!!.... Just the kind of place where I'd love my kid to go.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

For $33g's they better be teachin Calculus in that mug.

Carl

With Paris, Kim and Nichole as alumna I assume they must have a great "how to be a fame whore" class.

Carmen

Should the public know what school celebrities enroll their children in TMZ? Shouldn't that information be kept private?

LetsBeReAL

I wouldn't have mentioned those Alums. Those people are nothing to brag about. At all!! If I was Buckley, I would not to mention them when promoting their school. Now, I wouldn't want to send my kid to that school because some pretty big milk duds came out of there.

pshhh

It's a k-12 school

guy

WOW those are some CLASSY INTELLIGENT ROLE MODELS: Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian and former drug addict Nicole Ritchie....
great school!

Gloryg7

Honestly a school is a school. ... no matrer if free or paid for. This is just stupid!

Greg

Is she SURE this is the school for her kids? I mean with alumni like Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie...damn.

tleeg

I love the fake ass "perfect little family" picture up top. We all know hose kids are just accessories for j-lo. i personally cant stand that bitch.

Joel

I hope they have to settle for a public school. Oh, the horror.

TPF

I had no idea the others even finished high school.
What a shame to want to enroll them in the same school as the trash mentioned in this article.

Jannie

If Paris Hilton and Kim K is the best Buckley can offer, then NO THANKS. I'd rather keep my kids in public school.

Jetflyer57

If I had the money I will do the same, get my kids the best education and pay for them to attend the best schools around, what's wrong with that?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments