Adele

Slathered in Fat Jokes

... By Joan Rivers

3/7/2013 12:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

030613_tv_joanadele

Adele is UNDER ATTACK ...  getting blasted with fat jokes by a major celebrity looking to pick a fight ... and it was all caught on tape.

So who's the person hurling all the hatred?? It's Joan Rivers ... DUH ... didn't you read the headline?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

socalhoney4u

Joan Rivers really needs to shut her mouth (if she can with all that Botox and plastic surgery) She has had so much surgery I don't think she is considered human anymore. When Joan dies do we cremate her or does she g

Mel

JOAN RIVERS is the LAST person who should be judging anyone she is just nasty looking!! NASTY!! Adrienne Maloof this is you in a few years!

PureRadiance

Adele is such a superstar writing her own lyrics -ok I know the skyfall she collaborated with someone, -but she's so genuine and yes she's a bigger person, but super personality, unlike Joan rivers who's so plastic and ugly , horribly rude personality, cackly laugh, can't say anything nice to anyone , & just look at her she's horrifying/scary /grotesque looking! Go crawl back in your cave Joan! No one cares about your opinions!

Cindy

Adele is an amazingly beautiful woman with extraordinary talent. Who cares what Joan Rivers has to say about her -- sour grapes if you ask me. The whole thing was just uncalled for and hateful.

Robin

I seriously can't believe people are this worked up - Joan is a comedian. She's telling jokes. Lighten up! I'm sure Adele isn't home crying over this. There is a big difference between a comedian making a joke and bullying.

Louis

Adele is Fat so what, she can sing and is rich. Rolling in the deep fried chicken, hahah, that's funny. Adele has enough money for a trainer Jenny Craig or weight watchers, im sure she will lose weight and make more money as a spokes person for weight loss eventually.

Tanzaboy1990

Wow I'm sick and tired of people calling women fat....I'm a guy and I believe everyone is beautiful just the way the are..and adele is one Beautful women.

dianne

Joan is a dried up old Plastic surgery whore, who doesn't look healthy. Adele is a beautiful, healthy woman, with talent.

Trooper Tom

Joan Rivers is a bitter b!tch and is doing this to promote her show. Rivers attacks anyone with her c*nty digs but don't say any thing about her daughter because she will attack to defend her

Art Fugue

Wow, this really takes me back ... to the days when anyone knew who Joan Rivers is.

kitnplayn

Dear Adele: We've got your back, my friend. This old hag is just trying to stay relevant, by attaching herself to a Shining Star. That annoying tug on your coat tails is just an old bully with a new target. I like the comment that Taylor Swift made to Amy Poehler...that there is a special place in Hell for women who do not uplift other women.

kelly

Joan Rivers hate all women. She hates anyone who is not jewish. That includes men and women. All of the ugliness inside of her creeps out and she has to have surg. to hide it.

kelly82

mya89

She's looks like a catfish, she's ugly, she's fat, old, and wrinkly. Yet she talks about everyone. It really doesn't make sense. Someone needs to knock her out

Pyegow

Joan Rivers was doing her thing. Sheesh!

zelda

I wish her plastic surgeon would sew her mouth shut. Plastic old fart she is.