Justin Bieber

Collapses In London

HOSPITALIZED

3/7/2013 3:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0306_bieber_getty_articleupdate_bar
5:50 AM PT -- We're told Justin has been released from the hospital. He feels crappy, but still plans on going ahead with tonight's show.

0314_divider_graphic
Justin Bieber was taken to a hospital in London moments ago ... after collapsing backstage during a concert ... TMZ has learned.

A source close to Justin tells us the singer felt woozy during the show at the O2 Arena ... and with 4 songs to go, he stumbled backstage where he collapsed.

We're told the singer was pulled into a private room where he was treated with oxygen from emergency personnel.

Sources say Bieber was advised to go to the hospital ... but declined ... insisting that he "had to finish the show for his fans."

That's when Bieber's rep, Scooter Braun, went on stage and told the crowd ... "Justin's got very light breath. The whole show he’s been complaining, He’s backstage with the EMTs and the doctor."

A short time later, JB returned to the stage ... completed the show ... and got a HUGE ovation.

Justin was transported to the hospital directly following the show ... and we're told he's still there receiving treatment.

We're told he's in good spirits and feels OK ... but doctors want to evaluate him.

0307_bieber_instagram_article

LK

BIEBER MY BALLS !!!
LOL

Azi

It was his first menstrual cycle.

LK

GUESS THE STRAIN OF POT HE WAS SMOKING WAS 2 STRONG 4 THIS LITTLE MAN 2 HANDLE LOL

Mav

Light breath-asthma kickin' it from smoking too much?

coupongirl

Maybe she's pregnant! ! Hehe :-p

LK

CAN IT BE HE WAS ON THE SYRUP ???
LOL

NikLuvsGreenDay

Total set up!!! He has had nothing but bad press in London, so he he pulls this stunt to look like a hero......Go Away Bieber!!

TabloidJunky

Wow! I am sorry but I am tired of this kid. I know I am atypical at the moment but I am tired of all of his whining! He has a big ego. He acts real tough until he doesn't get what he wants. Then he cries like a baby. I'm sorry Justin but we are not your parents. We don't care if you had a bad bday! Look at all the money you have! Getting sick during his concert does suck. And I am glad he is feeling better, but I am tired of hearing about him. I am ready for the next up and coming artist!!

jus do it

BIEBER CAUGHT HIS OWN FEVER...

Barbara

trying to get sympathy from being 2hrs late on recent concert...not fooling this grandma !

LK

PLAYING ON THE HEART STRINGS OF HIS FANS IN AN ATTEMPT 2 GAIN & WIN BACK THERE LOVE & COMPASSION .
OH I'M SICK FEEL SORRY 4 ME & WORRY ABOUT ME & THAN I'LL COME BACK OUT & SAVE THE DAY & FINISH THE CONCERT . I'M THE BEST !!! LOVE ME I'M THE BEEBS ATTITUDE LOL

jordii

This is a sign that something is going wrong with him. His people need to look after him before he ends up really messed up. Never mind the money and obligations; he needs help ASAP.

WallStreet

Please - little brat... Prob a combo of too much partying, and damage control by management. The old "No, I'm OK - think of the kids - the show must go on" BS. Can't wait till the little ******** is the next Bobby Sherman.

Mrugowsky

Big deal he fainted and he's fine. I give him credit at least finishing the show since it was the right thing to do.

all'sisayswas

maybe he's a she, and she's pregnant?