Kelly Osbourne

Hospitalized

After Seizure

3/7/2013 12:29 PM PST UPDATED: 3/7/2013 1:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0307_kelly_osbourne_launch_v3
Kelly Osbourne
was just rushed to an L.A. hospital after suffering a seizure while taping her show "Fashion Police."

An ambulance rushed to the scene and Kelly was taken away by stretcher.  People held up white sheets to shield her from the media and a white sheet was covering her entire body, including her face.

Kelly was sitting in a chair, shooting the show in front of a full studio audience.  Melissa Rivers was sitting next to her, filling in for Giuliana Rancic.  Kelly turned to Melissa and said, "I don't feel good," and then she fell out of the chair and started shaking.  Melissa then turned Kelly's head to help her.  Someone from the audience -- some kind of emergency responder -- then ran up and helped.

Kelly came around a few moments later, but her handlers wanted to have her hospitalized anyway. We're told it's the first time Kelly has ever suffered a seizure.

The incident occurred at the E! building on Wilshire Blvd., just before noon.

We do not know what triggered the episode. As for her condition, it's unknown ... but Joan Rivers -- who was also present on set when Kelly suffered the seizure -- tells TMZ, "She is fine. We just saw her."

030713_rivers_launch

m

Wishing only the best! ... speedy recovery!

Honey

I remember she hit her head and had a concussion last year or something. Maybe this is a side effect of something doctors didn't catch. But she was also on drugs for a couple of years and that can change your body over time whether you stop or not. Wish her well. She has come a long way since her troubled days.

Ajbwb

Kelly Get Well Soon.....Prayers

LightJ

I say drugs. I mean unless is genetic but their has never been reports on it. So yeah, just what I think.

Stephanie

Poor girl! Get better K.

Cheryela

I have never seen so much use of the word KARMA. Hey man, are we at Woodstock? Is it 1969? Wow, KARMA, groovy, baby. For the people who make the "hope she dies" or "FAT" comments, I'm pretty sure their lives are already miserable, they won't need KARMA. 🌠

Dillymac

Only a seizure??? Let me know when she's dead! I can't wait for that

Akasha

@shadow_dolly omg...u people are just jealous. Love ya Kelly girl! Get better! Love and light.

MISERABLE66

Keep starving yourself Kel. Was it worth it?

RealAsTheyCome!

Ozzy should have layed off the drugs before knocking up baby mamma. Brother osbourne also has medical problems. Im just saying!

Diana Harris

Kelly,we love you and our prayers are with you and your family. I know your mom is going through a lot right now but she is a stong woman and you are too. Get better soon because this whole world loves you.

Sal

I guess all those bad things she says about others is rotting her from the inside and causing health issues......

mark

The seizure was reportedly caused by suddenly realizing she was Kelly Osbourne.

MISERABLE66

Christina Aguilera is laughing somewhere right now.... lol

DeeMaree