Kelly Osbourne

Hospitalized

After Seizure

3/7/2013 12:29 PM PST UPDATED: 3/7/2013 1:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0307_kelly_osbourne_launch_v3
Kelly Osbourne
was just rushed to an L.A. hospital after suffering a seizure while taping her show "Fashion Police."

An ambulance rushed to the scene and Kelly was taken away by stretcher.  People held up white sheets to shield her from the media and a white sheet was covering her entire body, including her face.

Kelly was sitting in a chair, shooting the show in front of a full studio audience.  Melissa Rivers was sitting next to her, filling in for Giuliana Rancic.  Kelly turned to Melissa and said, "I don't feel good," and then she fell out of the chair and started shaking.  Melissa then turned Kelly's head to help her.  Someone from the audience -- some kind of emergency responder -- then ran up and helped.

Kelly came around a few moments later, but her handlers wanted to have her hospitalized anyway. We're told it's the first time Kelly has ever suffered a seizure.

The incident occurred at the E! building on Wilshire Blvd., just before noon.

We do not know what triggered the episode. As for her condition, it's unknown ... but Joan Rivers -- who was also present on set when Kelly suffered the seizure -- tells TMZ, "She is fine. We just saw her."

030713_rivers_launch

Grumpy

To bad she didn't die. Wanna be.

Grumpy

To bad she didn't die. Wanna be.

Scott W

She should be tested for M.S. I know that it is rare for siblings to both have M.S., but it does happen. I have a sister that was diagnosed with M.S. two years after I was. I also know that M.S. can cause siezures.

Pockets

Joan Rivers ****s on Adele, Kelly Osbourne has a seizure, I think Karma's aim is getting sloppy.

Smoothie33

Hope you are well. Scary. ..

omegabeta

Karma is the most mis-used word in North America.

jordii

While I hope Kelly O is ok can I just make a comment on Melissa's dress. For someone who is on a show like Fashion Police that is the uglist thing she is wearing. Boring and makes her look fat with that band around the middle. I hate her and her mother.

Hank

she probably looked at Joan's and Melissa's faces - then saw her own reflection - and that caused her to convulse.

WiddoMouse

I hope she is OK. It has to be frightening if you have never had a seizure before. I like her and wish her well.

pizzapizza

I hope she gets better. Considering her brother has MS, you wonder if her dad's drug past is now bearing fruit.

HB dirtbag

karma is a bitch. Maybe get a job where you're not bashing people every single day

August

Does this mean she's going to be coming out with a book on how she survived & overcame this issue in her life?

buzz kill

So thats how you do the Halem Shake.

jjbythesea

Get well Kelly....it was probably all the toxic craps in Joan's body that made her sick. Wear a mask next time.

jojo

Feel better soon Kelly. Best wishes.