Rob Kardashian & Mama June

Only One Has Lost 100 lbs.

3/7/2013 3:45 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0307_rob_june_PCN_RameyReality stars Rob Kardashian and Honey Boo Boo's Mama June have guts ... to be so public with their weight battles.

Rob -- who has been working out hard trying to lose the 40 lbs. he gained since his breakup with Rita Ora -- showed off his manly curves in a clingy white t-shirt at the Clippers game in L.A. last night , while Mama June proudly showed off her slimmer physique on Wednesday ... after dropping 100 lbs. from not dieting and not hitting the gym.

Rob better redneckognize that sketti may be the new protein shake.

Steve

I don't care how much weight she has lost. She is utterly disgusting. She is a slob if I have ever seen one. Fat bitch needs to O.D on diet pills.

Gargamel

F*ck Rob Kardashian!

Cricket

Rob looks horrible. Keep up you're good work June. I'm not a boo boo fan, but i like June more than the kartrashians.

True

I don't understand why Rob doesn't jus get a personal trainer? He has the money to afford one. There's really no excuse to be out of shape and have millions @ your disposal. Unless you jus don't give a fuk!

Pat

What a ***** this guy(?) is. I never heard one of my friends say "I've put on so much weight since I broke up with Marge…sigh!" Rob is the 4th Kwhore sister. LOL

IndyMike

This is funny. Tmz comparing a Kardashian to a fat red neck. Ha. Loser!

cutebunny

Lol he use to be hotter...but still cute

XOR

So, I could not care less about Rob but it is really lame to make fun of someone for their weight.

CN

June can tell this story repeatedly, but it doesn't make it true. She did NOT lose 100 lbs. If she "only" lost 30-40 lbs it wouldn't be noticeable on such a large person. 100 lbs would be noticeable. She didn't lose 100 lbs.

monique

other then being "rob kardashian" i don't think he really has all that much to do BUT get fat, the entire family is only known because their pimp of a mother "leaked" her own daughters sex tape and they ALL have been feeding off what should and would normally shame any female

Tiki

He is more chubby than fat. He is short so weight shows up more.

Ro

Geeze TMZ....he is fine...how many of you douche bags have a few xtra LB's on you??? Then compare the guy to that honey gag gag or what ever she might be?? Grow up!!

focker

Aww, they have the same sized boobs!

heather1975

OK one this is BS. The guy is perfectly fine.quit trying bash someone. I mean hello ur bullying. He's perfectly OK.

heather1975

I hope he's smart and sues u all. Bullying someone.grow up tmz.he's still hot