Chris Brown

Did He Really

Say 'F**k Drake'?

3/8/2013 5:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030813_chris_brown_emerson_launch
TMZ has obtained video of Chris Brown saying something that sounds a lot like "F**K DRAKE" at an L.A. nightclub this week ... but the question ... did he actually say it?

It was widely reported Chris snatched the mic from the DJ at Emerson Theatre early Thursday morning for playing a Drake song -- screaming "F**k Drake" -- but our video suggests it might've gone down differently.

In the clip, the insult appears to follow an emotional speech by Chris about his close friends ... "My n****s ridin' for me." Then he says what sounds like "F**K DRAKE!" before the music starts up again.

But the audio is choppy ... so it's possible Chris just hates the Clippers and actually said "f**k Blake!" ... or maybe he hates baked goods ("f**k cake!") ... or delicious meat ("f**k steak!") ... or ... you get the point.

Tensions have been running high between CB and Drake ever since the huge brawl last summer between their entourages at W.i.P. nightclub in NYC ... which might also explain why CB is so thankful for his pals.

But we still gotta ask ...

anhsah

ready for this loser to disappear.....sigh....

Oh A 💛💋

I ****en hate Chris brown with a passion ! He can not even rap or sing good he is a waste of space ! Go to hell Chris !

Ivan in Phoenix

I was going to call him a punk azz bizatch, but that wouldn't be fair to punk azz bizatch's.

Nicoleasm

I used to like his songs in his earlier years, but he's turned into an awful person, that is just ruining his image. He's disrespecting women, using degrading language, fighting with everyone he comes across, and the only way he's going to learn is if it hits him where it hurts the most..his bank account, by people not buying anything he puts out!

karen

Why and who goes to see him?

cake77

Love him

tony gee

WHAT???

DID HE REALLY WANTED TO F-*k DRAKE?

Uncle Rufus

WHO CARES about EITHER one of these WORTHLESS *****Z?!!

UgonLrN2day

Chris Bobby ...part 2 or B. Brown Jr. With a little bit of Ike! LOL

Knownbutunknown

Guess whose riding Chris's Dizzik again??? You guessed it TMZ!

UgonLrN2day

Chris Bobby ...part 2 or B. Brown Jr. With a little bit of Ike! LOL

Bitchplease

I think they both need to be put back in the playpen with a bottle in their mouths. Acting like a bunch of damn babies fightin over a favorite toy. This my friends is why I'm a lesbian! Lol

Smarg

When I think of him, the first word that comes to mind is [bleeper].

Does anyone disagree?

tellmeaboutit

LMAO Why is this piss ant always in the clubs without his ho?? She's got her ass hanging out on instagram and he still doesn't go home. Chrissy be a desperate boy.

Paul

I hate Chris Brown, I hope he ****s up soon and he gets thrown in prison not jail but prison where his sorry ass belongs..