Justin Bieber

Flips Out at Photog

'I'll Beat the F**k Out of You'

3/8/2013 9:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030813_justin_bieber_splash

Justin Bieber's feeling better -- in fact, he's feeling good enough to FIGHT ... 'cause he just went after a photog in London ... and screamed, "I'LL F**KING BEAT THE F**K OUT OF YOU."

Bieber -- flanked by bodyguards -- was leaving a Central London hotel moments ago ... and in the mad scramble to his SUV, he made contact with a waiting photog.

The photog -- NOT a TMZ photog -- was clearly upset by the physical contact and immediately claimed he was assaulted. He then began to cuss out Bieber, who was already inside the waiting SUV.

But Bieber clearly heard the photog's insults ("f**k off back to America", "f**king little moron") ... 'cause the singer opened his SUV door and sprung out of the car ... trying to attack the photog.

While Bieber's bodyguard held him back, the singer screamed ... "What the f**k you say?"

The photog shot back -- "You heard what I said ... you heard what I f**king said, mate."

Bieber replied, "I'll f**king beat the f**k out of you."

Justin tried to swing at the photog, but his bouncers kept the singer at bay ... and eventually pushed him back inside the SUV.

The car left the scene without further incident.

Bieber just tweeted about the incident ... saying, "Ahhhhh! Rough morning. Trying to feel better for this show tonight but let the paps get the best of me."

jen

hey england pap, we don;t want the little wigger back here either.....hahahahaha...he's going to beat someone up....hahhahah... thats awesome funny for luch time comedy....someone go buy him some leggos so he can play nice.....

Sylvia

If Justin Bieber made $100 a show there would be a whole lot less hate spread around sites like this one.... appears to be a nasty case of envy - hey "LANE"..... really bites your a** doesn't it??

butthole sauce

People should leave the kid alone, the photog is clearly a douche. He wants his 5 seconds of fame, but no one will remember his name.

lee

He's losing it~~

Vince

Well he has the photog at a disadvantage unless the photo guy is willing to hit a girl that is......poor unic is finding out nobody really likes him....

StarryStarryNight

and then he prissed away in his high heels.

Mav

I don't like JB but if this pap hates Birbs so much why is he there? Shouldn't they send someone else who would want to take pics of him?

palermo

My 84 year old mother could beat up Bieber, give me a break

Georginambourner

The paparazzi are bullies!!! Go on justin!! I'm glad he flipped out getting abuse from a grown aged man! Loser!! Proud of justin! Press are only after bad publicity!!

Ashton

We don't want him back. NO GIVE BACKS! Feed him to his crazy obsessed creepy fans

AaronChgo

I can't stand Justin Bieber, but tabloid photographers are slightly lower on the evolutionary ladder than streaks of cat sh*t.

Naomi

Not a Beiber fan but I would definitely flip as well. He's only human and I would have apologized to the pap if he felt offended and if he was still being a douche about it, then I'd stick that camera up his sleezy azz :D but only if he hit first

Kev the Realist

Biebs would get his ass handed to him. He needs to start hanging with a better crod. He isn't black and it seems his black friends have no clkass and even less commonsense. This is how you kill your career.

mya89

This little turd couldn't hurt a fly. I wish the photographer would have beat his azz

ts

i want to punch the beaver!