Justin Bieber

Flips Out at Photog

'I'll Beat the F**k Out of You'

3/8/2013 9:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030813_justin_bieber_splash

Justin Bieber's feeling better -- in fact, he's feeling good enough to FIGHT ... 'cause he just went after a photog in London ... and screamed, "I'LL F**KING BEAT THE F**K OUT OF YOU."

Bieber -- flanked by bodyguards -- was leaving a Central London hotel moments ago ... and in the mad scramble to his SUV, he made contact with a waiting photog.

The photog -- NOT a TMZ photog -- was clearly upset by the physical contact and immediately claimed he was assaulted. He then began to cuss out Bieber, who was already inside the waiting SUV.

But Bieber clearly heard the photog's insults ("f**k off back to America", "f**king little moron") ... 'cause the singer opened his SUV door and sprung out of the car ... trying to attack the photog.

While Bieber's bodyguard held him back, the singer screamed ... "What the f**k you say?"

The photog shot back -- "You heard what I said ... you heard what I f**king said, mate."

Bieber replied, "I'll f**king beat the f**k out of you."

Justin tried to swing at the photog, but his bouncers kept the singer at bay ... and eventually pushed him back inside the SUV.

The car left the scene without further incident.

Bieber just tweeted about the incident ... saying, "Ahhhhh! Rough morning. Trying to feel better for this show tonight but let the paps get the best of me."

rico

Its just a matter of time,someone will smack that punk in the face. Hope they catch it on film.

KenzieQ

looool aww he's a baby punk :D

epmoya

Oh my God I wish the body guards would have let him go so I could see that little bitch get a beat down!

Whizdom

He sounds like a 12 year old who doesn't know who to use cuss works. This stripped down Chris Brown wanna be...this is why I don't listen to Hip Hop and R&B...

Pris

He is tough when the bodyguards are around, and he knows no one can touch him. But he does seem to be getting a little strange..

XOR

This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Poor Biebs...he must be PMSing.

peacewalker

Unless the photographer was a six year old girl, highly unlikely.

Dobby

Let's see - there's that photo of him wearing a gas mask the other day, then he was late for a show, his rapper user buddy wrecked his car and now his name is associated with Chris Brown for that -- time for some damage control and get a little sympathy. Surely everyone will forget all the drugs, the wrecks, the photog deaths if I say I'm short of breath and give them some puppy dog eyes? Oh, but if I come jumping out of the car the next day trying to pick a fight, I kinda ruined that, didn't I? Dumbass...

Jody

LOL….I couldn't even see Justin behind the bald guy. Justin is so small, he couldn't beat up my 13 year old daughter. I bet she could take one swing at his punk ass and drop him to the ground.

Trooper Tom

He'd have problems beating the f*ck out of his weiner

D307p

I;m not a Bieber fan, but a lot of paparazzi need their asses kicked.

justin

Most ****y young men need one thing to straighten them out and bring them back to reality: a beat down. I had mine, and he needs his. Just enough to hurt his pride.

en Todo Momento!!

ah whatever. the yUK jomo is probly just jello that bieber broke ed sherhan's heart, and is in love with him. jellosy will make people do crazy things. haa haa jello-graph! jello-razzi! xDD

kouture

The amount of people here actually wanting to see him get beat up, especially when you guys don't even KNOW him and he has not done anything whatsoever personally to you is downright DISTURBING. And you say he's the one who needs help? You say he's all talk but you guys are being hypocritical though? Leaving hate comments to him on an article but I would like to see you go up to him and say all you guys are saying now to his FACE and not get sued for verbal harassment. It's easy for you to say **** about him when you're NOT him, don't know what he's gone through. Why don't you try having cameras pushed in your face everywhere you go, especially when you just got out of the hospital and having random strangers shouting abuse at you, insulting your mom, dad, siblings, FAMILY and not let a few curse words come out.

ABB

This little poser weeger couldn't beat a fly! This a-hole's rep is dropping faster than Lindsay's! I love it!