Justin Bieber

Flips Out at Photog

'I'll Beat the F**k Out of You'

3/8/2013 9:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030813_justin_bieber_splash

Justin Bieber's feeling better -- in fact, he's feeling good enough to FIGHT ... 'cause he just went after a photog in London ... and screamed, "I'LL F**KING BEAT THE F**K OUT OF YOU."

Bieber -- flanked by bodyguards -- was leaving a Central London hotel moments ago ... and in the mad scramble to his SUV, he made contact with a waiting photog.

The photog -- NOT a TMZ photog -- was clearly upset by the physical contact and immediately claimed he was assaulted. He then began to cuss out Bieber, who was already inside the waiting SUV.

But Bieber clearly heard the photog's insults ("f**k off back to America", "f**king little moron") ... 'cause the singer opened his SUV door and sprung out of the car ... trying to attack the photog.

While Bieber's bodyguard held him back, the singer screamed ... "What the f**k you say?"

The photog shot back -- "You heard what I said ... you heard what I f**king said, mate."

Bieber replied, "I'll f**king beat the f**k out of you."

Justin tried to swing at the photog, but his bouncers kept the singer at bay ... and eventually pushed him back inside the SUV.

The car left the scene without further incident.

Bieber just tweeted about the incident ... saying, "Ahhhhh! Rough morning. Trying to feel better for this show tonight but let the paps get the best of me."

str8edgewriter

Ronda Rousey could destroy this canadian lesbian and the cowardly Chris Brown at the same time. She'd be the only one NOT worried about her makeup.

bring back recent posts

...hahahah..the hate..lmao...he is a phenom..get over it....till ur last breath!

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

Yes youre almost there Bieb you'll be the New Lindsay Lohan in two years mark my words!

Will

Justin started it! The pap didn't say or do anything, they didn't do anything, they were recording which is rude and all, but Justin went out of his way to shove him. The pap's standing by the back wheel, and the door's further up, so he pushed him then hopped into the car, this is the second time he's done this. (Let us not forget throwing his shoe) The guy only said stuff after Justin touched him, if he would've just gotten in the car, he could've been gone in half the time it took for him to hop back and be 'restrained' acting like he was gonna fight that big dude. They were silent till until he put his hands on him. Every celebrity has to deal with this, it's just how it is. And if he's so 'sick' he 'collapsed' what's he doing trying to start a fight?

CatInTheHat

People here are ****ing idiots. You guys don't know Justin. Get a ****ing life. Why do you hate him? Seriously if you say "cause he's a ***" that is the worlds stupidest reason to hate a person. Cause he looks like a girl? That's just moronic. You don't know him. Don't make any ignorant false judgements. Who knows, you guys may be right, and he may be a total douche. BUT YOU DONT KNOW. I bet most of you people would lash out if you had a week like he did. He didn't do anything to any of you. I'm ****ing sick of all this hate. I'm not even a big fan. People just need to **** off and mind their own business. And one more ****ing thing....so many people today are pro gay. So if you call him a *** or a lesbian that really is an outdated insult. Give the dude a break. He's chasing his dream, not his fault over half the world are bitter prunes.

Kathy

Beiber sure ain't Michael Jackson material. Michael never acted like that. Michael is Mr. Cool.

Cory

Maybe I'm the only one who noticed James Stunt (Petra Ecclestone's husband) drive by in his Mansory Rolls Royce Phantom at the end of the video...

Christine

LMAO!!!! My four year old could kick Justine's ass. Hell I could blow him away with a fart from my butt.

Luckypanda12

Cool accent made you sound totally manly..stupid pop. Bieber shoulda punched him!

Will

TMZ you guys should've posted this video : http://oceanup.com/2013/march/08/grumpy-bieby-lashes-out-paparazzi#comment-10919701 It's a different angle and really shows Justin shoving the Pap clearly.

Pauly

Classic drug abuse symptoms the past week. What d'ya think? Meth? Coke? Pot? Etc? Combo? Any calls for a public drug abuse test?

Deanna

Gosh that photogs an ass. He's just a kid ...

Deanna

If Justin was my son, I would be so happy he stood up to an ass like that. That photog obviously hates life...

amanda

You can CLEARLY see the camera man saying okay and moving back, and CLEARLY SEE JUSTIN push the photog!!

Pauly

I can't stand the photogs either, but at least my overall activity this past week does not suggest drug abuse. Call for JB to take a public drug test. Check Vegas odds for their picks. Probably read something iike this: Pot 2 to 1, Meth 3 to 1, Coke 5 to 1, ****tail of two or more even odds.

Previous 15 Comments | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments