Justin Bieber

Flips Out at Photog

'I'll Beat the F**k Out of You'

3/8/2013 9:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030813_justin_bieber_splash

Justin Bieber's feeling better -- in fact, he's feeling good enough to FIGHT ... 'cause he just went after a photog in London ... and screamed, "I'LL F**KING BEAT THE F**K OUT OF YOU."

Bieber -- flanked by bodyguards -- was leaving a Central London hotel moments ago ... and in the mad scramble to his SUV, he made contact with a waiting photog.

The photog -- NOT a TMZ photog -- was clearly upset by the physical contact and immediately claimed he was assaulted. He then began to cuss out Bieber, who was already inside the waiting SUV.

But Bieber clearly heard the photog's insults ("f**k off back to America", "f**king little moron") ... 'cause the singer opened his SUV door and sprung out of the car ... trying to attack the photog.

While Bieber's bodyguard held him back, the singer screamed ... "What the f**k you say?"

The photog shot back -- "You heard what I said ... you heard what I f**king said, mate."

Bieber replied, "I'll f**king beat the f**k out of you."

Justin tried to swing at the photog, but his bouncers kept the singer at bay ... and eventually pushed him back inside the SUV.

The car left the scene without further incident.

Bieber just tweeted about the incident ... saying, "Ahhhhh! Rough morning. Trying to feel better for this show tonight but let the paps get the best of me."

Courtney

I'm not Justin Bieber fan but just so you guys know...he's from Canada not the USA. Quite honestly, we don't want him back either.

Ryan Gofield

They're trying to incite him. That's what these ******** paps want.

mopeyg

He's just acting like any other 18 year old. Rebellious, annoyed, angry etc etc. I don't know what it's like for him cause I've never lived in his shoes though.

asva

Nicoleasm

Didnt it look like all the body guard had to do was take his pinky finger and push him back in the car? LOL

Captain Spank

"Shut up or my bodyguards will kick your ass!" LOL.

ronald

the body guards just getting out of hand over protecting him when the photagrapher wasen't in the way

John

VIOLATION OF PRIVACY. There really needs to be a law in place to protect citizens from being directly photographed by just anyone. It is a violation of privacy. Though I'm not famous, I have had someone snap a picture of me in a mall and I was furious: I wanted to beat the f*ck out of them. Because you don't know what they're intent is on snapping your picture: it could be to harm you. There really needs to be a law against it. It is definitely a violation of one's privacy.

jayjusino

Ya'll need to stop hating on this YOUNG BOY. Sad thing is, its grown ass men hating on him, like ya'll could really ever br as successful as him or have as much money as him. The pap was obviously in the wrong, but u *******s refuse to admit it cause u want to blame Justin for everything. He's freakinn 19yrs old. When is he supposed to act like a kid? When he's in his 30s like MJ? At 19 I was a hot head too and I wasn't under nearly as much pressure. Not only that but if anyone said to me wat the pap said to him, I woulda went at them too. Stop hatin on the guy. He has something ya'll don't, money and a career. Get over it.

Poopies

Why do you guys hate the biebs so much. Hahah He was just letting out some steam man.

nologinyo

There's an upload on youtube of Charlie Sheen "watching" Justin's flip out. It's not that great, but at the same time it's worth a watch.

THE-KILLUMINATED-ONE

Wow, I don't like jb.... but I think all the haters on here are worse.

marti

set up by his manangement ,to keep him in the news

Decker

It's a shame the TMZ coverage doesn't show Bieber pushing the cameraman. There's footage from the otherside that shows it clearly but TMZ was obviously too cheap to buy it.

ashley

Seriously when are the paps gonna be outlawed...never. Money makes the world go round. I feel bad for celebrities, its bull**** that they legally are allowed to be stalked all day. How can you not lose your cool.

Previous 15 Comments | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments