Justin Bieber

Flips Out at Photog

'I'll Beat the F**k Out of You'

3/8/2013 9:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030813_justin_bieber_splash

Justin Bieber's feeling better -- in fact, he's feeling good enough to FIGHT ... 'cause he just went after a photog in London ... and screamed, "I'LL F**KING BEAT THE F**K OUT OF YOU."

Bieber -- flanked by bodyguards -- was leaving a Central London hotel moments ago ... and in the mad scramble to his SUV, he made contact with a waiting photog.

The photog -- NOT a TMZ photog -- was clearly upset by the physical contact and immediately claimed he was assaulted. He then began to cuss out Bieber, who was already inside the waiting SUV.

But Bieber clearly heard the photog's insults ("f**k off back to America", "f**king little moron") ... 'cause the singer opened his SUV door and sprung out of the car ... trying to attack the photog.

While Bieber's bodyguard held him back, the singer screamed ... "What the f**k you say?"

The photog shot back -- "You heard what I said ... you heard what I f**king said, mate."

Bieber replied, "I'll f**king beat the f**k out of you."

Justin tried to swing at the photog, but his bouncers kept the singer at bay ... and eventually pushed him back inside the SUV.

The car left the scene without further incident.

Bieber just tweeted about the incident ... saying, "Ahhhhh! Rough morning. Trying to feel better for this show tonight but let the paps get the best of me."

Madison

That paparatzo was being a ****ing *******, insulting him and crying about assult because he got bumped. It's not like justin actually punched him. The pap doesn't need to get so butt hurt about it.

Sie45

The fact the Bieber isn't even American makes it hard to take the paparazzi's side.

Tina

This is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. I thought he was going to cry there for a minute. lol.
If Justin hasn't developed a thick skin by now he will end up doing something that he later regrets.

cobrazombie

He should do a reality show. Hangin' with Mr. Biebster.

stain

what would she do?! she just had her birthday, must have finally reached puberty and got her period.

DBV

I'll give you such a pinch

joe84baker

Am I the only one that wants to see this little gangstas get curb stomped?

TheBestHeEverHad

And just exactly what is his level? O_o He just disappointed the fans he did have in Portugal. Oh well, I guess the fever has finally broken.

Caleb Smith

This is who my kids are suppose to look up to??

kerryanne

Those camera guys are pricks telling him to go back to America. He's from Canada... Just another ignorant ahole taking his chance to bash America. Shocking!

AlexandriaRaven

Y'all are saying "oh and this is who our kids is suppose to look up to ? Justin is an young adult now , he can do as he please. Y'all act like y'all understand everything . Well you don't . You don't have thousands of paps putting there cameras in your face. You don't have thousand of concerts. Stop trying to put someone down that you've never met. Y'all keep looking at the things that aren't good . Why not try looking at the things he does that are incredible like visiting sick kids in the hospital or donating alot of money through charity! Get to know him before trying to down him. I love you Justin.

SnuffedByTruth

lmao, really ladies, learn to spell before you talk ****. I dont blame the child for buggin. The "paps" truly need to get a job!! A reeeeal job. The entire celebrity scene is whack!

j

Just so everyone is clear, Bieber is not from America. You can blame Canada for that.

Henme

Easy to talk big when surrounded by bodyguards.

abby

Go back to America? You mean Canada? We don't want him here.

Previous 15 Comments | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments