Grumpy Cat

Your Chariot Awaits

3/9/2013 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0308_grumpy_cats_sxsw_luanchIn case you doubted how pampered Grumpy Cat really was this week in Texas ... TMZ has obtained photographic evidence of her lavish lifestyle ... replete with limo rides and king-sized beds.

The limo pic might be the best -- but you gotta see GC curled up on her very own king-sized bed ... it's ridiculous.

TMZ broke the story ... Grumps has been living the life in Austin this week where she's been shooting Friskies commercials -- endless steak dinners, bottled water, constant fluffing ... and raking in a 5-figure paycheck for all her hard work.

You'd think she'd look a little more grateful.

Sandrine

Lmao, funny article.

JennaKennedy

TMZ - this is lame. Are you that desperate?

zombie

Grumpy Cat FTW!

Tiggy

I think Grumpy cat probably just wants to go home. I won't be going into Austin while the SXSW is going on and I sure wouldn't go just to the cat. Main reason i don't go is because of all the stupid liberals that have ruined it for the rest of us. P.S. All you Cali liberal idiots stay the eff out of TEXAS - spec for SXSW. we don't want you here!!! Poor cat, idiot owner!!!

lmhilly1971

<3 <3 <3

Brittx

she looks so happy..lol. all hail grumpy cat!!

jessica123456

does anyone notice that bed definitely wasn't king sized. people will do anything for a story. anyway, i love that tarder sauce.. :) they should have given you the king, tard!

Ann33

People stop being so critical! This cat is the best celebrity tmz has ever reported on! I love this cat and I'll take him over any other celebrity!

Chad

Finally news about a real celebrity. I love the No cat!

Lori

I love this cat! That grumpy little face cracks me up every time I see it. How can you begrudge this cat/owner making some cash, when Hollywood is FULL of idiots making a TON of it and being total asses in the process? Go grumpy cat!

Borbala

Why is bittled water for animals a big deal? Our kitty has been drinking arrowhead mountain spring water for a long time. Tap water is full of poison. Why would you not be ok poisoning yourself but ok poisoning your pet?

hellooo!!

Awwwww! :D

Deweycheatemandhow

"Fluffing"? I thought that was only done in certain other "entertainment" areas.

TNastyFunktown

See, this pic just made me laugh.

Gargamel

Cats suck they are manipulative POS don't know why people wait on them hand and foot like zombies!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments