Nick Cannon

Mariah Won't Spank the Kids

BUT I WILL!!!

3/9/2013 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0309_cannon_videoNick Cannon plans on instituting a good cop/bad cop parenting strategy with wife Mariah Carey when it comes to his children ... and he sounds downright excited to be doing the dirty work!

Cannon made headlines this week when he told Us Weekly that he has his "belt out already" in preparation for the inevitable "terrible twos" his twins will soon inflict upon him and Mariah.

Last night in Hollywood, Cannon told our photog he plans on being just as hard on his son as he is daughter (though his daughter will find it hard to date) and says Mariah "doesn't need" to handle the corporal punishment ... because "that's what daddies are for!"

Get ready for some tough love.

Lipzzz

What's wrong with this? Oh I forgot spanking is bad people prefer little bad ass kids running around.

youdontknowme

I personally hate when parents use belts on their children or any physical punishment. It made me hate my parents. There are other ways to punish a child without being too soft nor too hard. They're not my children though and I'm sure Nick and Mariah will raise great children.

Stacy

LOSER. I DON'T KNOW WHAT MaRIAH EVER SAW IN UR UGLY SELF! AND U WANNA SPANK A 2 YEAR OLD? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! ???????!!!!!!

Carmen

Ain't nothing wrong with a little spanking.

static

Yeah right he's going to beat his kids if she disagrees with it.

Mikey

I agreed, he should beat the hell outta those little bastards. Who the fvck do those kids think they are, he's Nick Cannon damn it!

MyBadSweetie

Why did she marry this idiot. This bastard been running his big mouth and spending her money since they got married. Somebody need to whip his ass with a belt!!!

bernergirl

I don't like the idea of the belt, but a swat here and there could be a necessity.... Nick is just trying to bring balance to those kids, could you imagine Mariah as a mom and the entitlement issues those kids will have.... Paris Hilton times a million!

Mikey

Worked for Joe Jackson, look how well Michael turned out.

Loves you

Good for him! That's what is wrong with people now

blueyes

There is nothing wrong with the spanking, but I don't feel a Belt is needed for 2 year olds. A hand will suffice just fine. Maybe a belt for older children but not toddlers.

laffnbear

Does anyone doubt that he is promoting child abuse?

DeeMaree

Discipline is necessary in parenting. Children needs boundries and at certain ages need different forms of discipline. A whack on the backside is fine at young ages until a child can learn self discipline. I think 75% percent of drugged little boys could be helped with lots of physical play preferrable outside and parents not afraid to make them mind. This drugging of our American boys is downright scarey to me. By today standards my sons would have had to be drugged. to stay in school. (I'm not speaking of autism.) Look how great our schools are doing without discipline. Nick Cannon will be a great dad.

Made it Past 27

He's kidding!! Calm down he is NO Chris Brown

Susan

A little spanking is OK but using a belt is a NO NO. It leaves big welts. What an stupid man.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments