Chris Brown Car Accident

The Panicked 911 Call

'My Name Is Christopher!!!'

3/10/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030813_chrisbrown_911_launch
Chris Brown
calls himself "Christopher" when he's scared ... at least judging by the 911 call that was placed moments after the singer totaled his Porsche in a paparazzi chase last month.

Minutes after the February 9 crash, a witness called 911 ... and told the operator Brown's car had smashed into a wall in an alley in Beverly Hills.

The operator asked to speak with Brown (who identified himself as "Christopher") ... and the singer explained how the paparazzi had been chasing him in another vehicle ... and dangerously cut him off.

Brown says the paparazzi "blocked me off and stopped so I had to swerve" ... causing him to lose control and crash.

Brown says he was not injured in the accident ... but claims the paparazzi responsible for the incident fled the scene before emergency responders arrived.

As for the police investigation into the accident -- law enforcement tells us, it's case closed ... cops couldn't prove the paps were involved.

crash_scene_launch_wm

Cricket

Liar. This guy is an entitled, temperamental, over exposed moron. Get some help w/ the real issue. YOU Chris

Dawn

Guess no sympathy there....Rightfully so!

mrzebra

Damn leave the Man alone I'm more than sure that some of you commenting got your own **** to deal with

Uh

BS

Jdevil30

Hi, my name is Christopher. And yes, I'm a puzzy. I just crashed my car. Did I mention I'm a puzzy?

Jdevil30

Why don't y'all shut the f--k up and take advantage of making fun of a complete douchebag

Ric Flair

F Chris Brown and everybody who's down with him.

Sandrine

Ok, really? Making fun of a 911 call is soooooo stupid.

trini_angel

Great....Another Chris Brown 'update'...brought to us by the unprofessional, illiterate guys at TMZ *rolls eyes* P.S. Don't forget to 'update' us when he goes to the bathroom

Sandrine

People call me San, but if I got into an accident and called 911 I would say my name is Sandrine. Come on people, all Tmz had to say is Chris and certain losers come running to talk smack. Im not defending the guy, I'm just saying this story is dumb and it obviously for the people who like to talk about chris brown.

lynkel

If being chased by paps dont run in your car.....simply stop car, put your head down, and call 911. All you are doing my running is putting innocent people at risk. But then again Chris dont care about us average folk.

Danielle

He's a liar, first he says they clipped him, then changes the whole story. I think he lost control.

Meh..

They call me MR. Tibbs, sound much better, but I'm dating myself.

LISA

I listened to the tape, and I found it more interesting that Chris initially claimed the paparazzi clipped him and made him swerve into the alley. Chris didn’t sound scared, he sounded shaken, which is to be expected. However, when the 911 operator said, “OK, so his car physically hit yours?” Chris backtracked and said, “No, his car.. his car.. they blocked me off like when I was coming through the light … they blocked me off and that’s why I swerved.”

He also said, it was a burgundy Prius, a grey Prius and a couple of black cars all around them ~ about 5 or 6 cars.

Bitchplease

Can someone please tell me what Cmoneyporter said? It must be in some sort of different language because it made noooo sense whatsoever. If your going to post a rebuttal & try to argue a point please don't be a ****ing moron.