Chris Brown Car Accident

The Panicked 911 Call

'My Name Is Christopher!!!'

3/10/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030813_chrisbrown_911_launch
Chris Brown
calls himself "Christopher" when he's scared ... at least judging by the 911 call that was placed moments after the singer totaled his Porsche in a paparazzi chase last month.

Minutes after the February 9 crash, a witness called 911 ... and told the operator Brown's car had smashed into a wall in an alley in Beverly Hills.

The operator asked to speak with Brown (who identified himself as "Christopher") ... and the singer explained how the paparazzi had been chasing him in another vehicle ... and dangerously cut him off.

Brown says the paparazzi "blocked me off and stopped so I had to swerve" ... causing him to lose control and crash.

Brown says he was not injured in the accident ... but claims the paparazzi responsible for the incident fled the scene before emergency responders arrived.

As for the police investigation into the accident -- law enforcement tells us, it's case closed ... cops couldn't prove the paps were involved.

crash_scene_launch_wm

QueenB

He needs to go away for ev ev ever...

Bitchplease

*whiny voice* He was there for charity! He's a great guy! So what if he throws tantrums! He walked into a building, stood there 10min then walked out! He does charity! Lets forget the bruises & the fact that Rihanna couldn't open her eyes! He did charity! Do u see how ****ing ignorant u look now bitch?

Elyse

Leave Michael..I mean Chris ALONE!

Maire

the paps are chasing him... and he runs into them?

Shaft4783

The real story here is the discovery Chris brown is a mouth breather. Look at the pic. Of course he is!

Nostradamus

This call is the 911 equivalent of dressing up and wearing glasses to court.
Sounds a little different than when he's spouting off in a nightclub.
Why remove this post before TMZ? I bet I know who flagged it. Exercise some discretion next time.

SoManyIdiots

Is that a recording from 20 years ago? CB sounds like he hasn't hit puberty yet. And Prius driving paparazzi? What can you catch in a Prius? Someone riding a bike?

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

They should've checked if he was under the influence of stupidity.

Louise

That call was not panicked at all - I'm always disappointed when you guys exaggerate or fabricate to get people to read your stories - you're better than that!!

Gloryg7

Sounds lagit. Id be upset too. And I would have tried to get as much info as possible. ... but could have been some over zealous fans too. And when he hit the wall cuz of their chasing him, like idiots some of his rabid fans are they took off!

Lou

Who cares what someone calls him. Without TMZ he isn't even relevant. I can't even remember one song and don't remind me......I'm good.

Gargamel

TMZ SUCKS!!!

Nancy

Is it possible to like someone less every time he opens his mouth?

JB

I hope the next story is something more along the lines of "former fake rapper And wife abuser Chris Brown drives off a cliff"

Scharly

The old someone cut me off story hahaha Just because you can buy a sports car, doesn't mean you know how to drive.