Lil Twist

Riding Around

in a Lesser Biebermobile

3/10/2013 11:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0310_lil_twist_gsiJustin Bieber can't trust Lil Twist with one of his REALLY, REALLY expensive cars anymore, so Twist has been reduced to driving around in only one of Justin's REALLY expensive cars.

Twist, who crashed Bieber's Fisker Karma on Tuesday, was spotted out in Calabasas yesterday ... this time riding around in Bieber's Range Rover.

Doesn't someone have an old Volvo they can lend this guy?

fastdriver

Better question- WHY doesn't the idiot buy his own cars? Does he even have a license? Sounds like a dumb question, but considering that he's in CA and ANYTHING goes, it's not dumb. Just look at Lindsay Lohan! Case closed!

fastdriver

WHO is he anyway? What does he do besides sponge off of others? Is he talented?

Throwback kid

I have to admit, I have never heard of Lil Twist? I only know him as Bieber's Lil friend who drives his cars around LA. Does anyone know if Lil Twist dates girls? this relationship with Bieber is starting to look odd? Does Twist have a job? Does he have a girl? why does he spend so much time with Bieber?

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Ummmm why can't he buy his own car what a lame

Rob

Is that Beeb with spray suntan on? They are the same size, dress alike and act the same.

swack

JB better be careful with lending out his cars. I am very careful as to who gets to drive my car as I don't want to be sued if something really bad happens. My name is on the car and I am just as responsible if I give permission for someone else to drive it.

jason

Lil twist making weed runs lol

NotMeNotYou

Are him and Bieber screwing or something?? That is about the only thing I can come up with to why he would still be letting this fool drive his vehicals.

Brite

Lil Twit is more than likely one of Justins shoeshine boyz or shall I say car shineing boyz.
This is how he probably has the keys to the cars.
So it comes down to, that Justin is partying with the help.
Justin get some morally sound help! SOON!

Jdevil30

#blackproblems

RATTLESNAKE

w t f awks on his head ? and umm where does he get his gas money ?

k.

Why doesn't that little punk twirp get his own car- what a loser and a user

Misfitttt

doesnt this little **** have his own car? **** what a loser

panchang810

Instead of going around town using JB's expensive cars pretending he's also rich and famous, this unknown Li'l Prick should start doing REAL jobs so he could eventually afford to buy his own buy. What a young loser.

panchang810

So is this Li'l Prick also using JB's undies? JB's mom and manager better do an intervention and stop this Li'l Prick from using JB and JB's vehicles before this Li'l Prick kills a human being with one of JB's expensive rides. That for sure could put JB into some serious legal issues.