Lil Twist

Riding Around

in a Lesser Biebermobile

3/10/2013 11:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0310_lil_twist_gsiJustin Bieber can't trust Lil Twist with one of his REALLY, REALLY expensive cars anymore, so Twist has been reduced to driving around in only one of Justin's REALLY expensive cars.

Twist, who crashed Bieber's Fisker Karma on Tuesday, was spotted out in Calabasas yesterday ... this time riding around in Bieber's Range Rover.

Doesn't someone have an old Volvo they can lend this guy?

Bethy

This guy tweeted the following today, "Numbers lie, bloggers lie, Pictures don't.... Where they at???" Uhm... everywhere??? Getting pulled over... wrecking cars... you name it. Makes me wonder if the kid can even get his own car thanks to the outrageous price of insurance he'd have to pay. ... if he's even insurable. I sure hope Bieber's insurance company is aware this guy is driving all his cars that often. They tend to get testy about that kind of thing. I bought a new(ish...2012) car just this week, and my insurance company told me that if I ever let anyone borrow it who isn't named on our policy, I have to call in their information to put them on the policy and verify that they are self-insured with another company.... because if they have permission to drive it, that's fine, but if they are in an accident, ONLY the liability coverage is active... not any of the rest. Ugh.

tgrfan42069

we see it.but sadly justin doesnt.this guy is obviously using justin for his fame,money and rides.once all that fame and money leaves.this guy will find someone else to mooch off of.this guy is a hanger onner

JellyBean

I fully believe him and bieber are together.

nanners

With the cost of the repairs and tickets it would be cheaper to buy the loser a car...what a dumba**

FawnDelmajunc

I think it is sweet that Justin Beiber lets his boyfriend drive his cars. They are such a cute, proud, gay couple!!

little beamer

nice fro mo'

nanners

I would twist little twists head off for what he done...could have bought him a car by now, with all the wrecks and tickets..dumba**

LeidyEdie

WHO IS HE??!

disembedded

Are they married?

QueenB

Someone just get this D U M B A S S a bus pass..

LeidyEdie

?

Jody

Doesn't Justin have people who can get rid of this ****** or talk some sense into Justin, convincing him to cut ties with this user.

carbin

This kid should get a Grammy for Hanger-On of the Year

Sue from jersey

User

NuthNFiner

Does anyone no longer believe this Beiber's boyfriend?