Justin Timberlake

Fires Back at Kanye

'Suit & Tie' Doesn't Suck

3/10/2013 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0310_timberlake_launch2It took a couple of weeks, but Justin Timberlake has finally responded to Kanye West's anti "Suit and Tie" rant, with a shot of his own on "SNL" last night.

It happened when JT was performing 'Suit and Tie' with Jay-Z last night -- the singer changed the lyrics from "Aww, s**t so sick, got a hit and picked up a habit" to "my hit's so sick got RAPPERS acting dramatic."

Not the strongest insult in the world ... but pretty obviously directed at Kanye West, who last month during a concert, dissed the song "I got love for Hov, but I ain't f--king with that 'Suit & Tie.'"

It ain't exactly Tupac vs. Biggie ... but gotta love the drama.

tensity

Kayne is a **** just roks

Gretel

Yeah JT! Plss on Kanye. Oh wait, that's his baby mama who likes that. Ok, plss on his baby mama.

antigirlygirl

I didn't like the song either. But Kanye shouldn't be talking: how is he selling records ripping off T-Pain's autotune?

Frank

Agree with Kanye - weak ass song - Jay-Z should be embarrassed.

tucker

Justin was AWESOME last night. Kanye is jealous of JT because he can do it all, he can sing, dance, act. He's a true performer. Unlike Kanye - who is a,joke. Even more so now that he's attached himself to the Kardashians.

john

Only a complete D*CK would name them self Kanye.

nonymous

Justin wins because 1. Kanye actually deserved it, 2. his dance moves were cool, 3. unlike Kanye people liked JT more after it, 4. it was a decent SNL ep, and 5. Jay-Z was there

Mitzymitzy

Kanye has proven to have to worst taste after hooking up with Kim. Douche has no place to talk.

CriticXtreme

At the end of the day America and middle America prefers JT. Again, no matter what, good or bad JT will be on top and it's not because of his "music".

Sarks

why is Kanyes opinion a rant? I agree with him. JTs song is no good. Shoved down our throats cuz Jay Z is on it.

msmoeliss

I don't love the song but I don't hate it either. It sounds like it should be Barney stintsons theme song.(from how I met your mother). I can't stand kanye at all.

Decker

Kanye is just KK's third best handbag these days, he's a douche but I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

James

Justin killed it last night in his performances and as host, and I would like to see Kanye pull off something like that! I didn’t even catch this little jab during “Suit & Tie”, and I have to say that JT definitely wins this round with that classy dig. I was afraid that I was going to miss the show because I had a business function for my job at DISH last night, but thankfully it ended right on time. I was laughing the whole time during the train ride home watching it on my iPad with DISH Anywhere, and I really love how I can watch live TV wherever I have an internet connection.

Mike

Kayne is a dbag. Justin is a talented guy no matter if you like him or hate him. What's to hate, he doesn't take himself seriously, not like this dbag Kayne, who is a terrible singer and a terrible human. Justin is smooth and good at pretty much everything he does. Kayne is side show freak with a side show freak girlfriend. I am not a Justin fan per say, but he is one talented person who everyone seems to like, No one likes Kayne nor should they.

famouspeoplearelosers