Justin Timberlake

Fires Back at Kanye

'Suit & Tie' Doesn't Suck

3/10/2013 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0310_timberlake_launch2It took a couple of weeks, but Justin Timberlake has finally responded to Kanye West's anti "Suit and Tie" rant, with a shot of his own on "SNL" last night.

It happened when JT was performing 'Suit and Tie' with Jay-Z last night -- the singer changed the lyrics from "Aww, s**t so sick, got a hit and picked up a habit" to "my hit's so sick got RAPPERS acting dramatic."

Not the strongest insult in the world ... but pretty obviously directed at Kanye West, who last month during a concert, dissed the song "I got love for Hov, but I ain't f--king with that 'Suit & Tie.'"

It ain't exactly Tupac vs. Biggie ... but gotta love the drama.

CocoPuff

Seriously, does anybody care what this dumb a__ has been MF has to say? He is having a baby with a tramp whose only claim to fame is a sex video! Conyay should just concern himself with his "pig in a blanket" - Kim Kartrashian!

TJ

The K reality show is definitely near it's demise. Watched about 10 minutes this evening. They are scrapping the bottom of the barrel for story lines Kim's screechy voice does grate on the nerves. Just SO boring & stupid. Quit while you are ahead~

Mrugowsky

A rare misstep for jay-z with this song.

jessyfish1

Actually, it kind of does suck.

burning_plastic

I'm surprised Kanye didn't jump up there, rip off his straitjacket and diamond mask and smack some sense into Justin.

NOT ELMO

Me want to Nail Justin-T Wife...

bored

JT sucks he think hes a rapper now but he is still a boy band loser to me.

Larry

Stupid beaver tooth rapper. Cant believe one person would attend his concert

Spicy mag

Can't wait to hear Kanyes new album after kimye split up. He's gonna kill it with the ill lyrics.

Jackie

If Kanye didn't run his mouth every once and a while we'd all forget he exists. I really couldn't name any of his songs..besides maybe 2-3...when I think of Kanye all I think of his sh*tty behavior, narcissism and now his phony skank girlfriend...lol

Kanye East

I still like this song better than JT's track http://adfoc.us/13038621150199

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

kanye and jay z suck ass

Dublin2016

I like JT as an artist but his song "Suit and Tie" blows...... I'd rather look at KK lumpy pregnant arse....

4reallikecomon

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE STOLE USHER'S STYLE...AND HE'S RUNNING AWAY WITH IT...

SheDontCare

We all Know that Kanye is a loser seeking attention that's why he knocked up that kardashian ... Anywho Justin don't even waste an iota of time on that ignorant jerk ....