Justin Timberlake

Fires Back at Kanye

'Suit & Tie' Doesn't Suck

3/10/2013 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0310_timberlake_launch2It took a couple of weeks, but Justin Timberlake has finally responded to Kanye West's anti "Suit and Tie" rant, with a shot of his own on "SNL" last night.

It happened when JT was performing 'Suit and Tie' with Jay-Z last night -- the singer changed the lyrics from "Aww, s**t so sick, got a hit and picked up a habit" to "my hit's so sick got RAPPERS acting dramatic."

Not the strongest insult in the world ... but pretty obviously directed at Kanye West, who last month during a concert, dissed the song "I got love for Hov, but I ain't f--king with that 'Suit & Tie.'"

It ain't exactly Tupac vs. Biggie ... but gotta love the drama.

Discoboy

For once kanye makes sense!

rico

Justin should think of Kanya as a ****oach. Every one else does.

Fredsicles

Kanye is just jealous. At least JTs beautiful wife doesn't need a beeper when she backs up!

cdamification

suit and tie do suck

Darly314

Timberlake should have stayed on the MOUSE club, that is as far as his limited abilities go.

Kaaka

Kanye better watch out!! Because JUSTIN is HARDCORE and might just show him that street life as seen here:

Je

Is it just me... but I don't think he was trying to diss Justin when he was saying I don't f*** with that suit and tie he was talking about the corporate business people which would go along with the rest of his rant? I think he was trying to be clever and people took it left. But on the real Kanye is looking real Lauryn Hill-ish before her breakdown... I hope he gets that together...

Max

Kanye is just mad he can't go in this direction without getting laughed at! It's Justin's time again and he can't do anything about it!

don

If Canya picked his nose, his whole head would cave in.

nanners

Kayne. Is just upset that the. Only news he's making is through his talentless baby momma..while Justin actually does work and have a wife with talent!

t

will the song "Gold Digger" be playing in the delivery room when Kim Trash Can K. gives birth??

JuanRambo

Kanye West is a jealous crybaby...

4nic8r

They both suck. I haven't cared for Timberlake since he got a free ride after the Superbowl debacle. Janet Jackson got all the heat. She wasn't alone onstage though, was she? **** this i

CN

Remind me again why Kanye is relevant or why I should care that he exists.

kimzi