Rihanna

Cancels Boston Concert ...

I've Got Laryngitis!

3/10/2013 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0310_rihanna_tmzRihanna has been forced to cancel her concert tonight in Boston after contracting laryngitis, it was announced today.

RiRi was scheduled to perform at the TD Garden, but Live Nation postponed the show this morning, saying, "Unfortunately, following her sold out concert on Friday, Rihanna has contracted laryngitis and per doctor's instruction is unable to perform this evening."

She is scheduled to play a show in Baltimore on Tuesday, which Live Nation says is scheduled to go on as planned. The Boston show will be rescheduled.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Larry

Did Chris Brown punch her in the throat?

crema

Smoking all that damn weed...she will be sounding like whitney real soon.

Meanie

Why would it matter, she can't sing and it's all lip synched anyway.

crema

smoking all that weed&cigarettes& coca...she'll be sounding like whitney very soon

Sandy

Well, maybe if she stopped smoking so much dope & respect her voice, her throat she wouldn't have had this problem....smh

MAX

NO LOSS

Truth

COCAINE IS HELLUVA DRUG... Shhhh... DONT FORGET THE BLUNTS. #TRUTH!!

Laura

Doesn't Chris own her body parts? This is his fault then.

antigirlygirl

Doubt it was the drugs. I think Chris ranting told us how she lost her voice...

EnquirerLover

More like LIARngitis! Stop smoking **** and doing drugs! You and Chris need to go rehab NOW! People pay their hard earned money to see you all and this the kind of excuses you all come up with?!? Get real. I see another Whitney 2.0 going on here.....
Expires in 10,9,8.....
Fame one HELL of a game!

terry

Oh well She must have give some away and CB popped her again. He did say that was his P***y stay away.

Good riddance!

These things happen when you're routinely punched in the throat.

Kelly

It must be the drugs.

HumanNature

It's starting to rain again; it's—the rain has slacked up a little bit. The back motors of the ship are just holding it just, just enough to keep it from — It burst into flames! Get this, Charlie! Get this, Charlie! It's fire—and it's crashing! It's crashing terrible! Oh, my, get out of the way, please! It's burning and bursting into flames, and the—and it's falling on the mooring-mast and all the folks agree that this is terrible, this is the worst of the worst catastrophes in the world. [Indecipherable word(s)] It's–it's–it's the flames, [indecipherable, possibly the word "climbing"] oh, four- or five-hundred feet into the sky and it ... it's a terrific crash, ladies and gentlemen. It's smoke, and it's flames now ... and the frame is crashing to the ground, not quite to the mooring-mast. Oh, the humanity and all the passengers screaming around here. I told you, I can't even talk to people whose friends are on there. Ah! It's–it's–it's–it's ... o–ohhh! I–I can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest, it's just laying there, a mass of smoking wreckage. Ah! And everybody can hardly breathe and talk, and the screaming. Lady, I–I'm sorry. Honest: I–I can hardly breathe. I–I'm going to step inside where I cannot see it. Charlie, that's terrible. Ah, ah—I can't. I, listen, folks, I–I'm gonna have to stop for a minute because I've lost my voice. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed.

willard

to much weed, booze, and Chris. People should quit giving her money....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments