Selena Gomez

Did You Just Call Justin a D-bag?

3/10/2013 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez
just appeared in a video dancing to the song "Everybody Knows (Your Boyfriend is a Douchebag)" ... which begs the obvious question ... is this a message directed at her ex-BF Justin Bieber?

Selena and her friends post videos like this all the time -- dancing to other people's songs -- but the timing of this one seems suspect, considering Bieber's recent wave of d-baggery.

It's possible Selena and her friends just like the tune ... and there's no hidden meaning ... but Justin and Selena have been known to communicate through song.

You'll recall JB sang "Cry Me a River" at a concert after they broke up. Selena later responded by performing the same song.

So we gotta ask ...

tdr9

We need more news

static

Glad to see she woke up now she can spend the rest of her life living down being associated with him.

judy jetson

The only time this girl gets in the news is when she's talking about Justine. She's using him for publicity. Everyone knows justine's a d-bag but Selena is too!

Googie

I like the video, but don't believe it's about Biebs. Those girls have good moves.

ClearlyIhavenolife

I FREAKING LOVE SELENA GOMEZ NOW JUST BECAUSE OF THIS! LMAOOOO!!!!!!

haskel420

I WANNA BE HER DOUCHE.. fapfapfap

LISA

It's just a bunch of friends playing around and having fun. I don't think it's a diss. My 10 year old nephew has a singing and dancing video with his friend on Youtube. My girlfriends and I used to make up dances in our teens, but there was no Youtube then (thankfully)!

ChitownCletus

bunch of attention hungry talentless whores.

smurrfyy

Time to grow up Selena. just get over it. you can do better.

Scary

Ha ha ha, it's funny because it's true. The dancer in the back sort of steals it.

pseudonym

Selena, what do you want with this little boy anyway? Kinda pedophilish.

QueenB

She's to much for him.

thisisme3

If she doesn't come out and say he is a dbag, I will. JB, you are a dbag.

Tex

A little rude .. too vindictive.
Plus, some of her friends are quite scary..

Asoil

I don't have any respect for anyone who hangs out with a kardashian. You are the company you keep and her friends, like his speaks volmes of their lack of character and morals. Selena has less talent then jb does and his is zero, so she is less than zero. She's just a conniving person, she used jb to inflated her dimming star and dumped him once she got what she wanted from him. I don't feel bad him, just hope he goes back to canada and they can both fade in has-been history.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments