« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Oscar Pistorius

I'm NOT Suicidal

3/11/2013 9:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0311_oscar_pistorius
Girlfriend killer Oscar Pistorius is NOT on the verge of taking his own life -- despite multiple reports to the contrary -- this according to a source very close to Oscar.

Various reports hit the Internet this weekend claiming Oscar was suicidal ... after a man named Mike Azzi -- claiming to be one of Oscar's "dearest friends" -- told a British media outlet he feared for the Olympian's mental state, saying "I would say that, just by speaking to him, he is a broken man. I’d go as far as to say he would be on the verge of suicide."

But the source -- who has daily contact with Oscar -- says it's just not true. "Oscar is absolutely not suicidal and any reports out there are just false. Oscar is grieving like anyone would be ... but he is not suicidal."

The source also says Mike and Oscar were business acquaintances, not friends -- Mike trained Oscar's horses ... that's it, and he's in no position to know Oscar's mental state.

0220_oscar_pistorius_courtroom_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Marilyn

He should be!

Stace.

Wow. My boyfriend committed suicide and it certainly left me suicidal during my grieving. Others I encountered felt the same. Now after he killed her himself - he's not suicidal? Sketchy.

Shaunie

He's homicidal. Not Suicidal.

Nonsense

Because he is a selfish narcissist who cares only about himself.

Eddie

I hope this coward can get some courage to hang himself so we can rid of this S*** Bag murderer

Miva

This is mike Azzia http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/sports/mike-azzie-oscar-pistoriuss-friend/

DownSouth

It would appear this a** hole doesn't have a leg to stand on when his case goes to trial. He's not gonna walk away from this scott free. He needs to be drawn and quarte....ehh halved for what he's done.

anonymous

I really hope this guy gets what he deserves, So sickening how he's so smug. If he was suicidal it would at least make him seem like he has human emotions.

JFO

South Africa has a 10% conviction rate ... he may very well get off with no jail time and/or probation.

Jersey Joe

What's with the soap opera lighting in the court room? Do away with stumps and his phony tears already.

really?

Well, you should be!

andyryn

Wow, what a load of hateful spiteful people, the trial hasn't even begun yet and you are all spewing your bile all over the place.

Steve

He is the cream left over after a fat man sharts.

She's baaaack

I'm sure he went after her in a rage because she insulted him sexually. Actually, I think doing him would be a bit like doing a dwarf. Nope, nope, and nope.

Jackie

Ofc.. he's not. who would believe it, if he killed himself....he would leave a note saying it was an accident. POS.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments