« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleaders

WE WANT PARIS JACKSON!

3/11/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0308_paris_jackson_getty_splash_compositeParis Jackson could go straight from high school to the pros ... because she's already drawing interest from the Philadelphia Eagles cheerleading squad ... TMZ has learned.

In fact, Eagles cheer-honcho Barbara Zaun tells TMZ ... she's seen the footage of Paris shaking her pom poms for her prep school's varsity squad recently and was super impressed ... saying, "We think Paris will make a great Eagle cheerleader!"

"We thought that she had a lot of poise, confidence, and enthusiasm in her cheer performance," Zaun says ... adding, "Paris has that 'wow factor' that makes a great cheerleader."

But Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter will have to wait a few years before she can join the squad ... because the ShEagles (we just made that up) require members to be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma.

Still, Barbara says when Paris is ready to don that Midnight green, black and silver ... Philly is more than happy to give her a shot.

"She is already very comfortable in the limelight, so we think she would definitely stand out and impress the judges ... We hope that she will try out for the team and be an Eagles cheerleader!"

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Areader

No....What they thought was she"s Michael Jackson's daughter!

Mrugowsky

Slow news part of the day so we get this useless story. The kid isn't going to be a cheerleader and especially not for the sh*t sandwich Eagles.

nosy bugger

while we're on the topic of mj's kids, why does prince I or mj jr's voice sound like corey feldman during his entertainment tonight gig?

i thought arnold klein was the sperm donor, or have we been duped?

tdr9

We need more news

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

this might be the most uninteresting story in the history of news

Good riddance!

How about going to decent college and earning a degree in something she enjoys and is useful and maybe then think about all this other superficial stuff.

andysandimas

I think Paris is adorable, but I know a little bit about cheerleading and she's not very good! Not at all actually...what a gross move on the eagles cheerleading coach...mentioning Paris just for attention.

Tracy

She could barely do a high kick. It's just the name factor, nothing more.

Tracy

She could barely do a high kick. It's just the name factor, nothing more.

Tracy

She could barely do the high kick. How is she pro material? Other than the obvious name factor?

MiMi

Shes Too Ugly, With No Body.

JusticeINC

It would be the E-Gals, obviously.

Riidonkulous

Can children grow up anymore without those they 'trust' around them trying to plan their usage as their cash cow? Damn nowadays being 18 is considered getting a late start. I'm in my 20's w a corporate, demanding job and tons of talent... But no multi million dollar offers thrown at me growing up. I guess I'm ( my last name and publicity moniker) am just not talented enough to do anything but put my all into vlving the corporate ladder until one day I save enough of my HARD EARNED money to pursue my career dreams. I'm not hating, usually ppl only get do many life altering opportunities, I'm just saying... Let the CHILD grow up before depriving them of the few precious and fleeting moments we are blessed with before adulthood. Her father could be used as an example, alone w Lisa Marie Presley, John f Kennedy, Taylor swift. Justin bieber, Leann times, Erin Moran, and Brooke shields, suri cruise, and drew Barrymore... Just to name a few examples. Money means a lot to those who do not have it. IMO however, no matter how talented and beautiful, no child should be considered as a means to an end in any situation no matter if they want it or not. These 18 yrs... They will never be there to experience again. No hold button in life. Pursue your passions from the ground up so that years down the road your most important asset, your foundation, is sturdy and solid.

The Big Bowowski

Paris freezing her azz off during those outdoor games in Philly making jack squat for the privelege of maybe getting to date a player? Yeah right. Lilo's got a better chance of walking Scott free on the same day C. Humphries wins in court over Kim Kardooshian. Andy Dick has a better chance at winning DWTS. Paris Hilton has a better chance of becoming an Eagles cheerleader than PJ does. Now I'm rambling, soooooo......

Riidonkulous

Sorry for the grammatical errors, had just woken up for WORK at my corporate 9-5 (gasp!)