'Mob Wives' Star

I'm Leaking My Own

NAKED PICS!!!

3/11/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0308-pia-Rizza-mob-wives
When "Mob Wives Chicago" star Pia Rizza found out there were naked pictures of her being shopped to various media outlets ... she knew the drill -- RELEASE THE PHOTOS HERSELF!!!

Pia tells TMZ ... she took the racy pics -- which she allowed TMZ to publish -- sometime last year, while still filming "Mob Wives" and sent them to her boyfriend to get some feedback on whether she had the right stuff for Playboy.

But Pia tells us ...  the pics somehow got into the wrong hands -- and someone was trying to sell them without her permission.

Pia says she wanted us to post the pics for two reasons:

1.  She doesn't want anyone making money off of HER image
2.   Yeah, she wants Playboy to notice

So we gotta ask ...

0308-pia-Rizza-tmz-naked

CreamyPB

Interesting that her wedding ring is in the first pic when she's clothed but disappeared in the naked pic. Just sayin'.

Mrugowsky

That has to be a picture of a man. Gross.

BlahBlahBlahGinger

When I first read the headline, I thought her name was Pizza Ria.

Darknstoned

Please don't nobody wants to see that sh!t

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

steven tyler

The Big Bowowski

Windy city skank. She looks like she's got enough collagen and silicone and whatever else these phony broads put inside their bodies to make up for the fact that they have no self esteem. I don't know why this chic reminds me of Danielle Staub (shudder), but she does. Both of those Seahags are boner repellant

A.

She's tickled pink this story is posted here and is anxiously reading every comment. By the way, she'll never make it to playboy because Hef dislikes potentials with a harsh look in their face.

Donna

butter.face.

Riidonkulous

If that's your goal honey, pursue it while you're still somewhat relevant. Who cares what we say , if Playboy takes you on then smile that 'harsh face' all the way to the bank!! Playboy is not what it once was, anyway.

chris

ugly skank

J4X

I would pay to NOT see her in Playboy

Jody

Just another over the hill whore looking for some attention because something is missing in her life.

cobrazombie

Skanky bathroom photos. OK if you want to look like a cheap whore.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I don't watch "wives," "housewives," or just about anything else reality. I find those "wives" all to be phony, horribly disfigured with plastic surgery, and people no one would really want to be around. That one sure looks like queen of the butterfaces to me.

Truth

BITCH MAKES SKRIPPER GIRL COVER OF THE MONTH... PLAYBOY?? NOT SO MUCH. THE BITCH MIGHT BE PASSABLE WITH FOTOSHOP THO... #TRUTH!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments