« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Cyborg Santos

Ronda Rousey Is

AFRAID to Fight Me!!!

3/12/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0311_cyborg_santos_ronda_rousey_gettyUFC female arm-breaker Ronda Rousey is a scared little girl who's doing everything she can to "HIDE" from a showdown with her sworn MMA enemy Cris "Cyborg" Santos ... this according to the Cyborg.

Rousey and Cyborg have been smack-talking each other for months ... with Rousey recently calling Cyborg a "fraud" ... and saying her failed drug tests in 2011 "nearly killed women's MMA."

Now, Cyborg is striking back ... telling TMZ, "Fraud? I’m not the one that hides behind a weight class that she knows I can’t make."

FYI -- Rousey has made it clear ... the only way she will fight the 145-pound Santos is if Cyborg drops down to the 135 lb weight class -- where Ronda currently reigns supreme.

Cyborg's response? "Meet me at 140 lbs" ... adding, "Then ask her if I’m a fraud after I knock her ass out!”

Cyborg  -- who'll get in the ring for the Invicta Fighting Championships on April 5 -- says Rousey's ultimatum is the move of a coward:

"Obviously she knows that she can’t compete with me – take the time, maybe [Ronda] will get good enough and gain some confidence."

"Until then … I am the best and do not want to talk about hypotheticals.  I fight in Invicta and I’m proud to be helping save women's MMA!"

0312_RONDA_rousey_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Amy

Boys will be boys.

Mitzymitzy

These guys are ugly as hell.

DownSouth

If that dude "Cyborg" Santos shaves the hair off his balls, that's 10 pounds right there.

Luv

Everyone should see how Rhonda looks when she's dressed up. She is beautiful. Leave my Rhonda alone!

Sjango

Those some ugly b* tches dang

Lxve Leighton

I wouldn't want to fight anyone who voluntarily answers to the name "Cyborg" either.

justin

Ronda's objection, if she has any, is likely that cyborg has been busted for 'roid use. She'd probably still be in the ufc if she didn't have tito ortiz as a manager

Mikey

Cyborg's future - 40 year old Grandma Cyborg is drolling her food again and is unresponsive.

TheTruth

Santos is jealous of Rousey. Rousey is good looking while Santos looks like an ugly dude. I wonder if she was a man like the other mma dude/chick. Rousey is champ while Santos is a wannabe.

Patrick

Cyborg would win yes, she is bigger due to years of steroids abuse, and more fight training. A bigger fighter shouldn't call out a smaller fighter. You don't see Jon Jones calling out Silva or Silve Calling out GSP.

Netty

Alot of people talk about how the look. This isabout fighting , this isn't a beauty contest! Cyborg could beat the shot out of her but I Central respect her BC of her steroid use. All Rhonda knows how to do is summit. That's just sad. I wish they would take submissions out NC too many so called fighters depend on that. This is ultimate FIGHTING, not ultimate try and bend something till it breaks. That's not fighting. I just wanna see peopws knuckle up and get down!

princessvmg

If Ronda doesn't want to fight Cyborg right now that's fine. What about a match between Cyborg and Fallon? Can that match happen?

chris

You want to fight the champ you fight in the champs decision not at catchweight.. Its bush league to call out someone at 135 if you cant make 135. furthermore its the only division in the UFC. Reduce your steroid induced muscle mass and you can make 135.

Buddy The Elf

That man Cyborg is a cheat, and just looking for a big payday with Rousey. She doesnt deserve a shot at the title in any class and should be banned.

dennis

These broads are raging on steroids....are steroids legal in MMA?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments