« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Cyborg Santos

Ronda Rousey Is

AFRAID to Fight Me!!!

3/12/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0311_cyborg_santos_ronda_rousey_gettyUFC female arm-breaker Ronda Rousey is a scared little girl who's doing everything she can to "HIDE" from a showdown with her sworn MMA enemy Cris "Cyborg" Santos ... this according to the Cyborg.

Rousey and Cyborg have been smack-talking each other for months ... with Rousey recently calling Cyborg a "fraud" ... and saying her failed drug tests in 2011 "nearly killed women's MMA."

Now, Cyborg is striking back ... telling TMZ, "Fraud? I’m not the one that hides behind a weight class that she knows I can’t make."

FYI -- Rousey has made it clear ... the only way she will fight the 145-pound Santos is if Cyborg drops down to the 135 lb weight class -- where Ronda currently reigns supreme.

Cyborg's response? "Meet me at 140 lbs" ... adding, "Then ask her if I’m a fraud after I knock her ass out!”

Cyborg  -- who'll get in the ring for the Invicta Fighting Championships on April 5 -- says Rousey's ultimatum is the move of a coward:

"Obviously she knows that she can’t compete with me – take the time, maybe [Ronda] will get good enough and gain some confidence."

"Until then … I am the best and do not want to talk about hypotheticals.  I fight in Invicta and I’m proud to be helping save women's MMA!"

0312_RONDA_rousey_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bushido joe

To many of you take looks over skills Cyborg would demolish Rousey. Stop thinking with your smaller head

Reyna38

These chicks are man looking

GonzoBigD

Whole lot of fugly going on there.

Mean jean

I know which one yer getting

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Do you know how many terabytes of Aria Giovanni pictures I have to look at to overwrite the damage this image has caused in my temporal lobe, Harvey?

If I wanted to look at (allegedly) female 'roid freaks, I'd join bodybuilding forums, dammit!

manbearpig

if cyborg stopped using steroids, she could easily make 135.
she needs to be randomly tested every week for the rest of her career. you do that- and you will see cyborg magically shed an easy 10-15 lbs.

str8edgewriter

Anyone who says Rousey is on roids or is not attractive needs to stop throwing out generalities and research. She is like Julia Stiles meets a Tarantino character and that's pretty much awesome. Cyborg on the other hand ... Fire away. A transgender recently lobbied to be the first to be born a man and fight mma as a woman-tough break, Cyborg beat her to it.

WTF

I have a hard time believing people defend and support a 145lb steroid user over a clean 135lb fighter. But then after reading some of other drivel maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

david saint

lol the coward move? the coward move was cyborg taking PED's...i wouldnt fight a cheater either

Bagheera

If the Cyborg wants to fight Rhonda, she better go over a year without failing bi-monthly drug tests.

BarrysHypocrisy

Stop roiding yourself up Cyborg and maybe you could make Ronda's weight. Besides, Cyborg was the one who left the UFC because she was scared.

DD

Man-borg is a cheater..Plus Ronda is the champ..If Man-borg wants to fight Ronda, she needs to fight in the weight class the champ is in..

Goram

Cyborg is a steroid user. Steroid users shouldn't be catered to, cyborg should drop weight if she wants the fight, and there should be no catch-weight for a known roid user, you haven't earned it cyborg.

Violent Pope

Yuck.

Roman

Why is Rousey champ? They should have done a one night bracket style tourney for the belt? Rousey can't possibly be the best, she looked just OK in her debut. There has to be a better beast than her in the female fight game.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments