Duggar Family

NYC Burger Feast Costs

A Fortune for 23 People!

3/12/2013 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031213_duggars_launch
It costs a FORTUNE to feed 23 mouths ... just ask TLC reality star Jim Bob Duggar who took his enormous family out for burgers in NYC yesterday -- and we know exactly how much they spent.

Jim Bob -- along with his wife Michelle and 21 other family members -- hit up Bill's Bar & Burger in Manhattan ... splurging on burgers, shakes, fries, onion rings, you name it.

FYI -- Burgers start at $7.95 and could double in price if you want cheese and/or another burger patty.  Shakes run in the $6 range ... $4 for fries ... $8 for nachos ... $2 per soda.

Buuuuut ... the "19 Kids & Counting" fam did get a nice discount ... 6 of the children qualified for the kids menu -- $7.95 per meal.

So, what was the final bill??? We'll give you THREE options -- click on  the image for the answer!

0312_duggars_burger_getty_article

roro72

These people make me sick...just because you can afford to have a litter of kids does not mean you should...and no one can tell me each child gets the time and attention they need..the older ones are put to work helping to take care of the younger ones!! Just wrong!!

nan

These people strike me as narcissists to keep having children like that..
I could care less how much money they spent.

Sue from jersey

If it works for them .... Their doing a great job maybe they can give octo some pointers ... Because it rarely works for everyone

DC22

I personally do not agree with their lifestyle, but if they're supporting all their children, than so be it! I don't think you can emotionally support that many children in one household, but they all seem genuinely happy with one another. Also, there is obviously interest from the public about their lifestyle--and who would turn down that opportunity to make that kind of money? I don't really blame them for doing the whole reality thing because if no one cared, they wouldn't be earning any money! There are also a lot of worse people out there on television.

vanessaolivia

Children are a blessing from God, and Jesus said suffer the little children to come on to me. Happy that she brought all her children in this world and the family are not depending on the help of the goverment. However, what I don't get if this large family is supporting themself why is it smaller family needs help food stamps, welfare , section 8 etc

Sashatree

I come here for celebrity news....not bible-beatin' hamster news!

Truth

21 kids and not a one of them is a problem. Not one of them in court every week, not a one of them running around being a problem. 21 kids and the family doesn't get Obama handouts. Think about THAT.

dianne

I am very tired of hearing about the Duggars, the KardisiWHORES, the Houseswives from wherever, Beyonce and J-z, and Obummer and Mooshelle.

Phreaky

But they paid it, and they're not on welfare, so....

Trent

Better Question is who gives a everloving ****

bbb1bbb2

I just Wish The Discovery Network " TLC anyother Discovery Channel that Airs 19Kids And Counting " Stop Airing The Show Asp " I Was Never A Fan Of The Show, Safely Say Never Will Be A Fan Of The Sho "

alex

well damn, she's wearing her hair in that horrid style again. she looked so much younger with it straight

anonymous

this is super mean of me but I have kept my disgust for this family in way too long. I find it absolutely gross that these people have this many offspring. The world is over populated enough.

KittyKittyKitty

Lucky they can afford it. Imagine if they didn't have a tv show.

Shannon

This family should be labeled as enviormental terrorists. Squirting out 20 kids, then each of them having 20 kids - it's disgusting.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments