Duggar Family

NYC Burger Feast Costs

A Fortune for 23 People!

3/12/2013 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031213_duggars_launch
It costs a FORTUNE to feed 23 mouths ... just ask TLC reality star Jim Bob Duggar who took his enormous family out for burgers in NYC yesterday -- and we know exactly how much they spent.

Jim Bob -- along with his wife Michelle and 21 other family members -- hit up Bill's Bar & Burger in Manhattan ... splurging on burgers, shakes, fries, onion rings, you name it.

FYI -- Burgers start at $7.95 and could double in price if you want cheese and/or another burger patty.  Shakes run in the $6 range ... $4 for fries ... $8 for nachos ... $2 per soda.

Buuuuut ... the "19 Kids & Counting" fam did get a nice discount ... 6 of the children qualified for the kids menu -- $7.95 per meal.

So, what was the final bill??? We'll give you THREE options -- click on  the image for the answer!

0312_duggars_burger_getty_article

milly5

Next time your in Cali, go to In n Out. $5.56 for cheeseburger combo. Fries and drink included.Total cost $127.88 w/ tax. Shakes extra.But am sure it would come out to under $300... Best burgers around!!!

your own luck

These people make me ill. Pro-creating to this extent is beyond irresponsible.

hammonator62

It is true that they are self supporting which is a rarity in this day and age. The only problem I have with them having so many kids is that I am sure the older children are having to do a lot of the parental responsibilities! That is not fair on the older children. They didn't have any say so in the amount of siblings their parents brought into this world. This is not the 1930's where people had a lot of children so that they could help work the farm. I would like to be a fly on the wall when there wasn't any cameras around to see how things really are..Just saying....

D-INCARNATION

I bet they Harvey'd em on the tip... :)

paul a.

Thats 30$ each.....huh?

Jericho Morton

26.82 a head. Minus the 6 kid meals at 47.70 leaves 569.30 for the remaining 17 adults means they splurged 33.49 a head. You could have a burger, fries and a shake and still be left with 15.54 a head! What the hell were they eating?

RD

Who cares about these weirdos. My god they look like such creeps. I can't believe people watched their show. Has society stooped down that low?

lou

They are annoying

Lovely

No worries, TLC paid the bill

Mike

I am a fairly open minded person, but this couple having all these children is just disgusting.

anne

If they're filming, ya know damn well TLC is paying for it.

Eric in L.A.

$614 was less than I spent on my wife and I to go to dinner for her birthday 2 weeks. It was just us 2. But the food and service were beyond excellent. By the way we have no kids and plan to keep it that way.

Beverly

The negative post on here really makes me mad.. I am the last of 10 children, My father was a very hard worker who provided for us all, paid for our education & never had any type of government help. My mom took care of us and the household. I had the best parents on earth!! It may not be what you want in your life, so don't condem them if it's their choice!!

dreamer4u

You know darn well they did NOT pay for it..they are disgusting breeders who need a lesson in birth control!

t.r.

Yeah well if you're going to breed, you gotta feed.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments