Duggar Family

NYC Burger Feast Costs

A Fortune for 23 People!

3/12/2013 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031213_duggars_launch
It costs a FORTUNE to feed 23 mouths ... just ask TLC reality star Jim Bob Duggar who took his enormous family out for burgers in NYC yesterday -- and we know exactly how much they spent.

Jim Bob -- along with his wife Michelle and 21 other family members -- hit up Bill's Bar & Burger in Manhattan ... splurging on burgers, shakes, fries, onion rings, you name it.

FYI -- Burgers start at $7.95 and could double in price if you want cheese and/or another burger patty.  Shakes run in the $6 range ... $4 for fries ... $8 for nachos ... $2 per soda.

Buuuuut ... the "19 Kids & Counting" fam did get a nice discount ... 6 of the children qualified for the kids menu -- $7.95 per meal.

So, what was the final bill??? We'll give you THREE options -- click on  the image for the answer!

0312_duggars_burger_getty_article

Crap!

TLC probably paid for that bill anyways.

Frank Giorandino

Stop breeding!!!

dbella

I thought Michelle got a free makeover. Why is she back to that horrid fried mullet?

andre`

They both ugly

andre`

What do the parents do to support all these children.

Cricket

I don't watch and I'm not a fan. That said they seem like nice, intelligent people and appears they take care of their brood. Best wishes to them.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

They Duggars use their family as a tax exempt church. So, everybody can stuff it with their "non handout" bull****. Everybody is getting something from the government EVERYBODY.

Dsizzle

He takes care of all his kids, not the Government...wheres the problem?

Hell If I Know

I'd be interested to know what kind medical and dental insurance they have on themselves and the kids. Even with good insurance there are still co-pays and deductibles..which can really add up. Do these kids see a dentist twice a year? Have any of them ever needed braces? Come on...this Jim Bob bozo is not rich enough to support all of these people. Even Bill Gates, a BILLIONAIRE many times over, only has three kids!

The truth of the matter is that the taxpayer IS funding this family. These people write off their church and all of these kids are tax deductions. I wonder how much Jim Bob actually pays the IRS every year or does the IRS end up paying HIM to be a freaking baby machine?

M.D. Jason

According to the Bill’s Bar & Burger menu, a simple burger starts at $7.95, and that price can easily double with extra meat, cheese, and other toppings. The food establishment also offers $6 shakes, $4 fries, and $8 nachos. Duggar Burger Bill

SusanCoyote

Someone please tell these morons that abortions are still legal!!! Her vagina must look like the side of beef Rocky Balboa was pounding in the meat locker. Are the parents cousins?

Bitchplease

The ego problem? Scuse me? I had kids because I wante them, not because I wanted miniature me's running around. Yeah I do give them some props but no birth control? What r u going to do when ur 55 & pregnant? It's not healthy! Point #2 u know good and well their gettin paid for a tv show. I'm not ok with that one bit. What are they gonna tell a daughter if she's raped later in life? It's gods will? It's their body & they shouldn't be brainwashed into feeling like their gonna burn if they take care of their body.

dman

Quiver me timbers!

Here's what's really going on with the Duggars.

TJ

Who supports and finances these stupid and irresponsible people, anyway? I certainly hope it is not the taxpayers!! The parents are true mental cases!

my 2 cents

I think that NBC picked up that lunch tab

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments