Judge Judy SUED

You Screwed Me Out of

My Fine China!

3/12/2013 1:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314-judge-judy-Christofle-chinaJudge Judy got a really good deal on some used china and flatware  ... problem is the woman who owned the stuff claims the TV jurist essentially stole it right out from under her and now the scorned woman is out for blood.

Here's the lowdown. Judy has a producer named Randy Douthit, who was going through an epically nasty divorce from Patric (that's the way she spells it) Jones. The former couple had some expensive, Christofle tableware.

Jones has filed a lawsuit against Judy, claiming the jurist and Douthit entered into a fraudulent scheme to screw her out of the china and flatware, which she values at $514,421.14.

Jones alleges in the suit, filed by Bev Hills attorney Perry Wander ... Douthit sold Judy the goods for a measly $50,000, without her knowledge or consent.  Jones claims Judy knew full well the deal was revenge against her.

And the conspiracy allegations get even worse.  Jones claims Randy agreed to reduce his profit participation in the Judge Judy show so he wouldn't have to fork over as much money in the divorce settlement.

Jones wants Judy to either fork over the china and flatware or pay her $514,421.14.  She's also gunning for punitive damages.

Judge Judy tells TMZ, "I have not seen any complaint by the former Mrs. Douthit, however, I don't owe this lady a cent.  And if this 50-year-old woman would spend her time more productively at trying to find a job, instead of abusing the judicial system with frivolous lawsuits, we would all be a lot better off."

We spoke to Jones' lawyer after he filed the lawsuit today ... and the attorney had a few things to say.

031213_judge_judy_lawyer_launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

D-INCARNATION

I would so love to give her the flaming bag......

ChitownCletus

Judge J always acts like such a bitch.

IwuvTMZ

Get back in the kitchen and wash those dishes.

Miz Val

$514,421.14. in china and flatware? Is it made out of gold? " And if this 50-year-old woman would spend her time more productively at trying to find a job, instead of abusing the judicial system with frivolous lawsuits, we would all be a lot better off." Put her on your show this should interesting

XRaac

Seems like she is going to receive same medicine she usually likes to give the people on her show.

Justsay Nohan

That response is pure Judge Judy.

Majestik

ROFLMAO, GO JUDGE JUDY.
I love this woman to bits. Her Judge Milani and Joe Brown. Don't hate me, my husband got me hooked on them LOL.

jimi

oh snap !!!

Melimo

Team Judy!

Sue from jersey

I hope the judge tells Judy to shut up she is a bully

Stubaby

I wish tmz had more stories about celebrity? flatware. I wonder what the cast of Eight is Enough eats their dinner off of.

pseudonym

Yeah, Judy! You tell that wench to find a job!

Mikey

Why is Judge Judy mentioning the womans age?! Judy's a riff off.

LookInTheSky

She's so cute. Too bad she has dimentia.

Mikey

I guess Judy know here well enough to know her age.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments